Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The Ford E4OD transmission was designed to fit behind various powerplants - including gas and diesel engines. Most failures revolve around the torque of the diesel motor, especially when power is increased over stock. The good news is that the framework of the E4OD allows for substantial increases in reliability and capability. Ensure that the power of your Powerstroke is getting to the ground with an ATS Transmission Package.
The Stage 3 package includes a billet input shaft for increased reliability when towing heavy loads, under modified power levels or street performance. The billet input shaft is designed to withstand greater torsional loads than the factory shaft, thus increasing reliability. The shaft is made of billet 300M material and precisely machined for an exact fit.
In addition, ATS add a lock-up controller for the torque converter on the Stage 3 setup. This allows the user to base lock-up on vehicle speed - in any forward gear. This provides several benefits, including increased fuel economy, lower transmission operating temperatures and more power to the ground, at a lower speed. This feature becomes useful in towing situations and performance applications - where power at low RPM's is desired. For those trucks with an exhaust brake, the controller will synchronize torque converter lock-up with the brake. This will allow the converter to stay locked on deceleration to increase braking force.
The ATS Stage 3 Package is designed for trucks that are used for light/moderate/heavy towing, greater-than-stock power levels and racing/street performance.
WARRANTY INFORMATION: As with all ATS Transmission Packages, this transmission is covered by a 5 year / 500,000 mile warranty. In order to be eligible for this warranty, all paperwork must be filled out upon installation of the transmission and returned to ATS, to include verifynig line pressure with a mechanical gauge or scan tool.
SHIPPING POLICY - PLEASE READ - Due to the size and weight of transmissions, they cannot be shipped through traditional couriers, such as UPS, FedEx, USPS, etc. and MUST be shipped via truck freight. For this reason, we cannot offer free shipping on transmissions. However, we do offer the option to pay for return shipping up front. If you select this option once your core transmission is ready to be picked up, you just need to give us a call with your original order number and the core tag on the transmission, and we'll take care of the rest. As always, if you have any questions, give us a call or send us an e-mail.
- ManufacturerATS Diesel Performance
- MPN3099323176 | 3099343176
- ATS Five Star Torque Converter featuring a billet cover, five lock-up clutches, available in either low or high stall configurations
- ATS billet input shaft
- ATS Commander Lock-Up Controller
- High performance overdrive, intermediate and forward clutch packs, with one additional clutch added per section
- Modified transmission pump to increase line pressure, which provides increased clamping force on the clutch packs
- Modified valve body that focuses around precise shifts, increase line pressure and increasing the torque capacity of the E4OD
- New bearings, seals and gaskets
- New low roller clutch, heavy duty intermediate sprag, bonded coast and overdrive pistons
- ATS Deep Transmission Pan which adds 5 quarts of fluid over stock, which helps keep the transmission cool
- ATS Built E4OD Automatic Transmission
- ATS 5 Star Viskus Clutch Drive Torque Converter
- ATS Extra Deep Transmission Pan
- ATS Billet Input Shaft
- ATS Commander Torque Converter Lock-Up Controller
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
What is "Freight Shipping Cost"?