Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Give your Chevy a dose of superior suspension performance by upgrading with a set of Bilstein 5100 series shocks. Hailed as the benchmark when it comes to the perfect blend of reliability and performance, you'll be sure to immediately notice an improvement in your truck's ride. SOLD INDIVIDUALLY
- Collapsed Length (IN): 14.06
- Extended Length (IN): 18.43
- Collapsed Length (MM): 357
- Extended Length (MM): 468
- Finish: Zinc Plated
- Reservoir: No
- Body Design: 46mm ID Smooth Body (Non-Coilover)
- ManufacturerBilstein Shock Absorbers
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Individually engineered for a wide array of specific vehicles and lift combinations
- Monotube gas pressure technology
- Easy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required
- Multi-layer zinc finish is the most durable in the industry
- B8 5100 shocks provide the most comprehensive range of vehicle applications
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
No Reviews Yet! Be the first one.
Do I need to install the shock spacers when installing these shocks with a suspension max leveling kit??
Yes you would still need the shock spacers when installing those on a leveled truck.