Loyalty Rewards Program
We appreciate each and every one of our customers and work tirelessly to ensure you have a positive experience with us each and every time. As a "thank you" to our loyal customers, we've created the Diesel Power Products Loyalty Rewards Program that gives you points for every dollar spent that can be applied towards future purchases. Its simple, saves you money, and is our way of saying "Thank you!"
In just three easy steps, you can be on your way to start earning points and saving money on every purchase!
STEP 1: Create Account
STEP 2: Get Points
STEP 3: Use Your Points (Save $)
STEP 1: CREATE AN ACCOUNT
If you haven't done so already, make sure that you create an account with us. Its easy to do, and guess what, its free! To create an account, you can either CLICK HERE or click on MY ACCOUNT in the top menu of any page. And as a bonus, we'll give you 50 points just for creating an account.
STEP 2: GET POINTS
We reward you with points for making various interactions with us:
- Make a purchase: For each dollar that you spend with us, we reward you with points and we have created three tiers for how many points you’ll receive per dollar spent based upon which tier you’re in.
- Diesel Insider ($0-599 spent in the last year): 1 point per $1.00 spent
- Diesel Elite ($600-1199 spent in the last year): 1.2 points per $1.00 spent
- Diesel Expert ($1,200+ spent in the last year): 1.5 points per $1.00 spent
- Share on Facebook (150 Points): Each time you Share one of our product pages on your Facebook page, we’ll reward you with 150 points.
- Follow on Instagram (150 Points): Simple as that, just follow us on Instagram, and we'll give you 150 points.
- Write a Review (250 Points): After you’ve made a purchase with us, you’ll be invited to write a review and we’ll reward you with 250 points for each review.
- Add a Vehicle to "My Garage" (200 Points): Did you know that from within your account, you can save your exact year and make of vehicle so that when you’re shopping, you’ll be notified if a part is meant for your vehicle or not? And did you know that you can even save a picture of your exact rig so that when you’re in your account, you’ll see it? When you load a pic, we’ll give you 200 points!
STEP 3: USE YOUR POINTS
Now that you have accrued some points in your account, how do you turn those into cold hard cash off your order? Easy! Once you've found the item(s) you're looking for and added them to your shopping cart, you’ll go to your account page under “My Rewards” and select which of the available discount levels (if you have more than one available) you want to use.
Next, copy the promotional code that is generated and click to return to your shopping cart.
Once you’re at the payment options screen, you’ll paste the previously copied promo code into the “Coupon Code” section and the discount will automatically apply.
Finally, if there's an additional balance owed, you’ll simply pay with whatever form of payment you normally would. Easy, right?
What Are My Points Worth?
Once you’ve reached 250 points and any increment of 250, you’ll be awarded $5 that can be applied to your next purchase. For example:
- 250 Points = $5 Off
- 500 Points = $10 Off
- 750 Points = $15 Off
- 1000 Points = $20 Off
- 1250 Points = $25 Off
- 1500 Points = $30 Off
- Due to manufacturer regulations, there are several manufacturers that do not allow for the accrual of points with purchase of their product, payment towards their product with points, or a combination of the two.
- Points have no cash redemption value and can only be applied towards applicable purchases with Diesel Power Products.
- In the event credit is due on an order originally paid partially or in full with Loyalty Points, credit will be applied back to the original form of payment, to include Loyalty Points, equally as it was originally paid for. As an example, if you originally placed an order that $100 was paid via credit card and $100 was paid with Loyalty Points, $100 will be returned to your credit card and $100 to your Loyalty Points, presuming full credit is due.
- Points will expire 365 days after accrual.
- Purchases made prior to April 8th, 2020 are not applicable to accrue Loyalty Points as this was before the inception of the program.