Loyalty Rewards Program
We appreciate each and every one of our customers and work tirelessly to ensure you have a positive experience with us each and every time. As a "thank you" to our loyal customers, we've created the Diesel Power Products Loyalty Rewards Program that gives you points for every dollar spent that can be applied towards future purchases. Its simple, saves you money, and is our way of saying "Thank you!"
In just three easy steps, you can be on your way to start earning points and saving money on every purchase!
STEP 1: Create Account
STEP 2: Get Points
STEP 3: Use Your Points (Save $)
STEP 1: CREATE AN ACCOUNT
If you haven't done so already, make sure that you create an account with us. Its easy to do, and guess what, its free! To create an account, you can either CLICK HERE or click on MY ACCOUNT in the top menu of any page. And as a bonus, we'll give you 50 points just for creating an account.
STEP 2: GET POINTS
We reward you with points for making various interactions with us:
- Make a purchase: For each dollar that you spend with us, we reward you with points and we have created three tiers for how many points you’ll receive per dollar spent based upon which tier you’re in.
- Diesel Insider ($0-599 spent in the last year): 1 point per $1.00 spent
- Diesel Elite ($600-1199 spent in the last year): 1.2 points per $1.00 spent
- Diesel Expert ($1,200+ spent in the last year): 1.5 points per $1.00 spent
- Share on Facebook (150 Points): Each time you Share one of our product pages on your Facebook page and one of your friend clicks that post, we’ll reward you with 150 points.
- Follow on Instagram (150 Points): Simple as that, just follow us on Instagram, and we'll give you 150 points.
- Write a Review (250 Points): After you’ve made a purchase with us, you’ll be invited to write a review and we’ll reward you with 250 points for each review.
- Add a Vehicle to "My Garage" (200 Points): Did you know that from within your account, you can save your exact year and make of vehicle so that when you’re shopping, you’ll be notified if a part is meant for your vehicle or not? And did you know that you can even save a picture of your exact rig so that when you’re in your account, you’ll see it? When you load a pic, we’ll give you 200 points!
- Refer a Friend (750 Points): Tell your buddies to shop with us, and you'll earn points toward future orders. To get your points, login to your DPP account and click on "Customer Points." From there, click on "Manage" and then "Refer a Friend." You'll see a link for you to copy and send. Once your friend uses that link to create an account and make their first purchase, you'll be granted points to your account. Plus, the friend you referred will ALSO get a coupon code for a discount!
STEP 3: USE YOUR POINTS
Now that you have accrued some points in your account, how do you turn those into cold hard cash off your order? Easy! Once you've found the item(s) you're looking for and added them to your shopping cart, you’ll proceed through checkout just like normal. On the payments page before you select your payment method, there will be a section that tells you how many points you have eligible to use.
From there, you can select to either use all of your points, or any amount up to the total, the choice is yours!
Finally, if there's an additional balance owed, you’ll simply pay with whatever form of payment you normally would. Easy, right?
What Are My Points Worth?
If you've ever had a rewards style credit card that gives 2% back, its kind of like that! For each point you have, you're eligible to redeem $0.02. As an example, lets say its your first tim shopping with us, but you've created an account which would put you in the "Diesel Insider" group, and you'd spent $500 with us. That $500 equates to 500 points in your account. When you're ready for your next order, you'll have 500 points that equates to $10 off!
- Due to manufacturer regulations, there are several manufacturers that do not allow for the accrual of points with purchase of their product, payment towards their product with points, or a combination of the two.
- Points have no cash redemption value and can only be applied towards applicable purchases with Diesel Power Products.
- In the event credit is due on an order originally paid partially or in full with Loyalty Points, credit will be applied back to the original form of payment, to include Loyalty Points, equally as it was originally paid for. As an example, if you originally placed an order that $100 was paid via credit card and $100 was paid with Loyalty Points, $100 will be returned to your credit card and $100 to your Loyalty Points, presuming full credit is due.
- Points will expire 365 days after accrual.
- Purchases made prior to April 8th, 2020 are not applicable to accrue Loyalty Points as this was before the inception of the program.