All core, general and warranty returns must be approved prior to the shipment of the returning product. Upon approval, you will be granted a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number that will tie your return shipment to the return request. This will help us to process your return quickly.
To request a RMA, please fill out the form below. You will receive ALL return instructions via email within 1 - 2 business days.
We want to ensure that you are refunded your core charge as soon as possible, but in order to do this, we need your help to follow these guidelines.
- We require that all cores be returned within 21 days from delivery date of product requiring core charge. Failure to do so can result in forfeiture of the entire core charge return
- All cores must be returned to original warehouse that original shipment was sent from. We do not provide return shipping labels for cores, if a UPS return label is provided in the original shipment, use this tag. If one is not included, contact us immediately, and we can provide you with the correct address of where the core(s) must be returned to, as well as an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. DO NOT rely on the return address on the original label as a source for where to ship to
- If cores are shipped to the incorrect warehouse, your core money will be returned less the shipping cost for us to send the core(s) to the correct warehouse, or if you deferred the core you may be charged for the shipping amount
- Cores that have been disassembled or have missing and/or damaged major components will not receive full core credit
- Returned cores must match the same vehicle fitment as the new part purchased. For instance, if you purchase a replacement turbo for a 2007.5-2012 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins, the returned core must have a fitment of that same application.
- We have the right to alter this policy (i.e. extend the terms) for any reason. If you have an outstanding circumstance, contact us
- All products must be in new/uninstalled/UNOPENED condition with all the parts included
- All products must be sent back in NEW and original packaging
- Returns will not be accepted after 30-day from date received
- Customer is 100% responsible for return shipping costs (Ex: If you return an item and did not originally pay shipping costs, the original shipping cost incurred by us will be deducted from your refund)
- Credit will be issued after the product is inspected and found to be in new condition
- ALL returns are subject to a 5% restocking fee. Additional fees may be incurred on non-stocking items which is determined by the manufacturer
- Refusal of a shipment will result in an automatic restocking fee determined upon the cost of fees associated with the refusal
General/New Returns will NOT be accepted under the following conditions:
- Product has been installed or attempt of install
- Product has been damaged
- Product is shipped without the original packaging, manuals and/or parts
- Product Packaging has been opened and or seal has been broke on the product
- Custom tuners such as, EFI Live, EZ LYNK, HP-Tuners, Smarty UDC, TS, and DP-tuner are not available for return
- AutoEngineuity scan tools after the software has been installed on a computer are non returnable
- Power Products Unlimited Inc. honors all manufacturer warranties
- Any product that carries a manufacturer's warranty must be warrantied through its respective manufacturer
- Installed components which have failed, such as, turbo, injectors, injection pumps, etc., must be removed/shipped back to its manufacturer for inspection before replacement
- Power Products Unlimited is not responsible for shipping products to manufacturers for inspection or the return shipping to the end user
- Labor time is not paid by Power Products Unlimited
- Manufacturers will only pay labor if stated in the manufacturer’s warranty
- All products manufactured by Power Products Unlimited Inc. carry a one year manufacturer defect warranty