Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
If you're looking for enhanced airflow to create additional boost at lower RPM's and better filtration, look no further than the Brute Force line from AEM. By creating additional airflow, you will gain horsepower, responsiveness, fuel economy, all while reducing EGT's (Exhaust Gas Temperatures). Couple this with AEM's superior filtration and you have a package that's hard to beat.
The Brute Force HD intakes flow up to 84% more than factory intake systems to eliminate restriction and accommodate additional modifications. All kits include a complete hardware kit, steel heat shield, reinforced brackets, unmatched looks, and a lifetime guarantee, what's not to like?
- MPN21-8114DP | 21-8114DC
- Outperforms every other system on the market
- Constructed of mandrel-bent, 6061
- Reinforced TIG-welded brackets and fittings deliver added durability
- Exclusive DRYFLOW Synthetic filter does not require oil, delivers the best filtration and performance on the market!
- Utilizes a complete hardware kit with soft mounts for a guaranteed perfect fit
- Carbon-Black powder coated steel heat shield included (when applicable)
- Every BRUTE FORCE System is C.A.R.B. exempt or pending C.A.R.B. exemption
- Manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Limited lifetime warranty
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Will this intake fit on a Regular Cab, Cab and Chassis? Some that I have looked at will not fit a C&C.?
I believe that intake only fits pickups unfortunately.