Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
aFe Power's rear-end differential cover brings performance engineering to the protection of your truck's rear-end. This differential cover has a 5 quart lube capacity (factory cover holds 4quarts) at the factory line, a magnetic drain plug, a magnetic tipped fill plug for maximum rear-end protection.
Built-in internal and external fins transfer heat from the fluid to the outside air for maximum cooling. aFe has also designed a large oil level sight glass with calibration plug set to the factory fluid level to eliminate overfilling. This differential cover is constructed out of durable die-cast A380 aluminum with reinforced ribs and a wrinkle black powder coating for maximum strength and styling. This cover fits the Dana #80 axles. This cover uses RTV to seal up the unit. When it comes to engineering for power, performance, protection and value, aFe Power is the only choice.
- MPN46-70032 | 46-70030 | 46-70032-WL
- Increased Oil Capacity: This cover has an increased oil capacity over stock for better performance over a longer duration.
- Built-in Internal/External Fins: Built-in internal and external fins transfer heat from the oil to the outside air for greater cooling capabilities.
- Magnetic Plug: This cover incorporates a magnetic drain plug to capture loose particles for improved protection.
- Calibration Plug: Included calibration plug is located at a specific height preventing overfilling and taking the guess work out of servicing your axle.
- Optional Accessories Available: Optional PRO Series deep-reach magnetic fill plug (PN: 46-00002) is a great addition to combine with this cover.
- Mounting Hardware: All necessary mounting hardware is included. Includes RTV silicone gasket.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE