Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The factory CP4 injection pump found on your 6.7L Powerstroke was a downgrade from previously and widely used CP3 pumps found on numerous applications. Many would argue that the move was done solely because the CP4 was adequate for stock power output engines and the factory simply wasn't concerned with having available fueling for upgrades. Unfortunately, not only does this move hinder power potential for those of us that prefer to upgrade our engines, the CP4 has been problematic because it simply can't keep up with fueling demands of even the mildest of upgrades. If you're ready to take your power potential to an entire new level, check out this Venom Dual Fuel Kit from BD for your Powerstroke!
- All 2011 models, as well as those 2012-2016 with dual alternators will REQUIRE the Venom Dual Fuel Add On Kit shown below. Please add to your cart if required for a complete installation.
No Shipping To CA
- Dimensions22 15 10
WARNING: CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- The perfect fuel upgrade to utilize the power potential of a larger S400 turbo
- Comes with CP3 pump
- Idler increases belt wrap on CP3 drive pulley
- Custom Tie-ins for CP3 drive pump fuel supply and return with quick connects
- Located where the secondary alternator would be mounted
- Designed to fit perfectly with our Scorpion turbo kit
- Add on 1050470-S&B pulley kit required for 2011 single/dual alternator and 2012-2014 dual alternator
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE