Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Horsepower creates heat-pure and simple. On a high-output engine like the Dodge Cummins, high exhaust gas temperature (EGT) is enough to cause the stock exhaust manifold to crack, especially those that occur during regeneration cycles caused by the factory emissions system.
Gasket kits are available separately - BD's manifold is cast from high-silicon ductile iron which can withstand extremely high temperatures, as well as the additional weight created by bigger single or twin turbo systems. Further, an expansion joint allow the manifold to expand and contract without cracking, creating exhaust leaks. BD's 6.7L Exhaust Manifold is designed to bolt directly in place of the factory manifold, but is designed to be used in conjunction with an aftermarket turbo featuring a T4 turbo to manifold flange. Your EGR cooler will also bolt up directly without any modifications for a seamless installation.
Of course, it wouldn't be a BD product if it didn't offer the benefit of improved performance. As its name would suggest, this manifold is pulse-tuned for more efficient combustion chamber evacuation and higher exhaust flow. The result is quicker turbo spool-up, reduced back pressure, more power, and better fuel economy.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This product will only fit pickup applications, not cab and chassis.
- 6.7L performance replacement manifold for use with aftermarket turbo featuring a T4 turbo to manifold flange
- Cast of high silicon ductile iron to withstand extreme temperature cycling caused during DPF regeneration and in high performance applications
- Larger porting design will handle any increase in power
- Open throat outlet flange outperforms the stock manifold
- Thick walled casting and integral slip joint prevents cracking and exhaust leaks
- Experience quick spool times and low drive pressures with an overall increase in performance
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE