Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The Cummins turbo will also improve fuel efficiency, eliminate turbo bark or surge and explosions. Each kit is a complete bolt-on kit with everything needed to install. This turbo is setup to perform with optimum results on engines that produce 300 to 500 rear wheel horsepower, making it the ideal complement to your Cummins exhaust system. Wastegate pre-set to start opening at 36psi. Capable of 40+psi with proper fueling.
- Forged Milled Billet Wheel
- Custom built to BD specifications, not a box turbo
- Quick spool-up with no surging
- Cooler EGTs & less smoke
- Special low inertia, full-floating 6-pad thrust bearings, not 3 pad like box turbos
- Dual volute T3 turbine housing utilizes low rpm exhaust pulses for improved turbine response
- Efficient positive boost-to-drive pressure ratio yields high power with low EGTs
- Perfect fitment to the stock turbocharger inlet connection points
- BD's HD Waste gate and bracket holds boost and prevents over speed damage
- Turnbuckle Boost Control allows for ease of adjustment for altitude and extreme tuning
- Most systems can be upgraded to a twin system for more power or even better towing performance
- 870 CFM / 450 HP
- Comp Wheel: 58mm 2.28in
- A/R Ration: 0.80
- Downpipe, V-Band Clamp, Band Clamp
- Turbine Wheel: 74mm 2.91in
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Have a 97 2500 automatic with your BD Exhaust brake installed along with BD injectors, BD 4 inch exhaust and valve springs. Is this turbo compatible with this set up and most importantly will it work with the Exhaust brake installed???
We need a little more info, what size injectors? Is your brake direct mount or remote mount?
will this fit onto my air intake any adpats needed? Any special tools needed for install??
A factory intake or aftermarket designed to fit the stock turbo will work with that turbo. Only tool needed that may not be common is a sawsall or hacksaw to cut the exhaust.
Can i get at least 60psi with this turbo???? Do i need any adapters or is it bolt on???
No, this turbo is not designed to operate in that high of boost. It is a direct bolt on for the 94-02 model cummins engines in the dodge ram.
Will this turbo be able to handle 500+ horsepower and what size is the turbo?
That turbo is a little small to support 500+ Hp it is only a 58mm inducer. SA
99 24v 5 speed with 7x.09 / 100hp injectors, how would this turbo fair? Egts, spool, etc Thank you?
Hi Zak The BD Super B Single has a 58MM compressor wheel on it. With 100HP injectors, this turbo will light VERY fast. However, you may start to run out of air on the top end. Assuming you are running the supporting modifications on the truck, I would consider the SUPER B SPECIAL SX-E S363 PN: BD 1045257. Link below. https://www.dieselpowerproducts.com/p-15700-bd-1045257-super-b-special-sx-e-s363-turbo-kit-94-02-59l-dodge-cummins.aspx -Ben
I have a 2002 dodge ram 2500 4wd cummins. I am considering upgrading my turbo to either the super b or the K27. It seem that the super b is more of a performace upgrade than the K27. I don't know I am running a FASS HD system, Banks High Ram Intake, a Banks cool air intake, a banks monster 4" exhaust, and a edge comp. tuner. I also have all supporting Isspro guages to monitor whats going on. I am leaning towards the super b turbo but would like some input. thanks?
The Super B Single is a GREAT option for a truck like yours. It will work well with the stock injectors and even if you want to go slightly larger when the time comes. You will notice an overall power gain and not lose any towing ability. -Ben