Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Featuring a larger blade surface, these turbos spool quicker, flow more, and are more efficient with a smaller inducer size compared to any other turbos on the market. A BD exclusive feature of the SX-E turbos is that they are wastegated to mount on stock T3 manifolds. T3 style housing and manifolds create a higher velocity speed and better turbo response for these power ranges.
These SX-E turbos utilize enhanced, lighter, high strength FMW (Forged Milled Wheels), which increases turbocharger life, pressure ratio, and turbo response compared to a comparable cast wheel. FMW's are standard on all SX-E turbos.
- BD Single Turbo kits cover a range of turbos that are an easy complete bolt-on performance replacement for your OEM turbo, providing enough air for more power, response and reliability
- The new SX-E turbo was designed for performance with a 360 thrust bearing and enhanced compressor wheel and housing
- Larger compressor blade surface but with a smaller inducer results in quicker spooling, more flow than similar sized wheels
- The high strength FMW Forged Milled Wheels are lighter and stronger and withstand higher wheel speeds
- BD exclusive feature of a heavy sprung waste-gated T3 turbine housing that mounts onto stock exhaust manifolds
- BD's HD Waste gate and bracket holds boost and prevents over speed damage
- Turnbuckle Boost Control allows for ease of adjustment for altitude and extreme tuning
- Kit comes with downpipe, V-band clamp, band clamp
- Comp Wheel: 64.5mm 2.54in
- Turbine Wheel: 80mm 3.15in
- A/R Ration: 0.80
- Flow: 82 Lb/min
- Approximate rated 600hp (depending on truck configuration)
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
How would this turbo do for towing my camper on occasion? I have a GT3788r on now with a.99 housing it's more than laggy enough and it's not liking my power range which is 507 at the wheels on the last Dyno pull?
A sxe 363 or 364.5 would both work at 507 I would probably recommend the sxe363 turbo to you. Would respond a little quicker also.
How is this one different then the 363. That super be in 2000 bucks?
It is a 64.5mm compressor wheel, not a 63mm. This unit can move 82lb/min and support up to 600hp.
how big is the exhaust housing in inches 12, 13 or 14?
It is a .80 a/r ratio housing which would be the equivalent of a 14cm housing.-Sands