Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
If you're making big power out of your Cummins, you've looked at larger turbo upgrades than what is traditionally mounted on a standard T3 flanged exhaust manifold. In the past, there were not a lot of options for manifolds with a T6 mounting flange, meaning that many times you were forced to use T3 to T6 adapters. BD has changed this! Now available for all round exhaust port 6BT Cummins, the three piece Pulse manifold!
This manifold features a centered turbo mounting location, which is ideal for proper exhaust flow distribution and allows the use of a three piece manifold, meaning that it can equally expand and contract to avoid heat cracks. Because of the centered design, some modifications may be necessary especially to 2003+ Cummins that feature a non-centered design from the factory. Furthermore, because this manifold does not have provisions for the EGR cooler found on 6.7L Cummins, this is considered a competition only product for these applications.
We also have an optional gasket kit for a complete installation. Please select from the drop down menu.
- Dimensions27 6.5 5
- Larger runner size helps enhance flow through the manifolds with no restriction throughout RPM
- Cast ports and runners match inlet gaskets within 0.03"
- Center mount can face up or down
- Optimum 20 degree, rather than 40 degree mounting face assists in mounting S400, S500, and other larger turbochargers
- Heavy cast HiSi ductile iron retains heat energy and coated with higher temperature black
- 2 drilled and tapped 1/8" NPT ports
- Heat expansion joints prevent cracking
- These manifolds are intended for the installation of competition turbos
- Some modifications to vehicle / engine components may be necessary
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE