Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Upgrade your fuel system to build more reliable, consistent fuel pressure that will deliver better overall performance and longer injector life with a Driven Diesel Regulated Return Kit.
The Driven Diesel Regulated Return Kit for the 99-03 Powerstroke Super Duty is an important part of the fuel system upgrade process. This kit eliminates the "dead-head" stock fuel rails and provides adjustable fuel pressure capability to the Powerstroke fuel system. This is accomplished by tying the end of each fuel rail together through a Bypass Fuel Pressure Regulator. The Driven Diesel Regulated Return Kit also includes replacement Fuel Feed Lines (from the fuel filter to the cylinder heads) that eliminate the stock Check Valves and the "kinks and crimps" of the stock feed lines.
The primary benefits of this kit are significantly increased fuel flow "through" the heads, eliminating fuel delivery and noise issues associated with the #8 injector and ensuring that every fuel injector has adequate fuel quantity and pressure all the time. Additionally, any air that may develop in the fuel system can pass through the heads and out the regulators return port to the tank, instead of through the fuel injectors...resulting in increased injector life and less injector noise. If you are installing new injectors (stock or aftermarket), we HIGHLY RECOMMEND a Regulated Return kits to protect your investment and maximize your performance!
Optional High Flow Banjo Bolt Kit - This kit, which includes (4) Brand New Driven Diesel T-304 STAINLESS STEEL High Flow Banjo Bolts and (4) copper crush washers, replaces the stock restrictive banjo bolts in your 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel. The larger passages through the Driven Diesel 7.3L banjo bolts will reduce restriction and increase flow to the fuel rails, resulting in less turbulence in the fuel and improved support for larger injectors or other horsepower modifications.
- ManufacturerDriven Diesel
- Quieter Engine Operation
- Improved Throttle Response
- Increased Power Output
- Increased Fuel Economy
- Compatible with both "Stealth" and "Terminator" Twin HPOP Setups
- Compatible with "Stealth" Billet Single HPOP Setups
- EXCLUSIVE "No Cut" Return Fitting with Integrated Fuel Filter Air Bleed (Driven Diesel is the ORIGINATOR of the Custom Machined Filter Bowl Fitting!)
- High Quality FueLab Bypass Fuel Pressure Regulator
- 3/8" CNC Bent S.S. Hard Line Used in High Temperature and Tight Radius Locations
- High Quality 3/8" S.S. Braided Teflon Hoses with BLACK Protective Covering
- Custom T-304 S.S. Regulator Mounting Bracket
- Marshall Midnight Black Series Liquid Filled Fuel Pressure Gauge
- All Kits Feed Front Ports (away from Turbo Heat) and Return from Rear Ports
- Optional Fuel Bowl Delete can Easily be Added to this Regulated Return Kit Later
- Replacement Vibra-Lok Sleeves are Viton for Bio-Diesel Compatibility
- Complete Kit with All Necessary Parts and Detailed COLOR Instructions
- NICEST REGULATED RETURN KIT AVAILABLE...PERIOD!
- Custom Machined from T-304 Stainless Steel
- Larger / Chamfered Side Passages
- Larger Center Passage
- Undercut for Maximum Flow
- Includes Copper Sealing Washers
- Full Color Installation Instructions
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Is this system CARB compliant??
No that has not been submitted for CARB at this time. DppSands