Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $199
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The OnX Dual Control gives you the power of two lights in one light bar!
With the addition of another power cord and switch, the OnX LED Light Bar can be controlled in two separate sections with different switches. This allows for a "Half-n-Half" style (the best of both worlds) with amber only to cut through the dust or fog, white only for usable light, or both amber and white illuminated. Check out the video to see it in action.
The amber lenses feature the exclusive Wide Driving pattern to provide the best use of light.
The new OnX6 LED Light Bar is the only light bar on the market that has the distance of an 8" HID with the smooth spread of an LED. Countless hours of testing and preparation have ensured that the OnX6 is perfect for racers and enthusiasts that need a vast amount of light at high speeds.
The OnX6 utilizes a Cree XM-L2 T6 Bin LED at 5000k, which is complimented by a one of a kind user changeable optics that have been specifically designed for the OnX's HID like distance projection. If you're looking for the guaranteed farthest projecting LED light on the market, look no further.
IMPORTANT NOTE: To run this light properly, you will need two wiring harnesses with two switches to control both sections of the bar. (Part Number: 64-0118) QTY 2. Available from below.
- ManufacturerBaja Designs Offroad LED Lights
- OnX6 30" Dual Control LED Light Bar
- Mounting Brackets
- Hi-Low Dongle/li>
- Lumens: (High) 32,070 (Low) 25,610 Utilizing 18 Cree LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: (High) 278W / 21.7A (Low) 222W / 17.1A
- Weight: 11.45 lbs
- Dimensions: 30" x 4.29" x 2.69"
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Aircraft Grade Aluminum w/Mil-Spec Hard Anodize
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Built-In Over voltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- uService Technology Replaceable Lenses and Optics
- ClearView Multiform Optics All the light, right where you need it.
- MoistureBlock Technology Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive Only LED driven at 100%
- 5000K Daylight Temperature Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lifetime Warranty
- Low Temperature Test
- High Temperature Test
- Temperature & Humidity Test
- Thermal Shock Cycling Test
- Dust Test
- Random Vibration Test
- Mechanical Shock Test
- Low Pressure Test
- Drip Box Water Test
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE