Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
- Compressor Inducer - 60 mm/Trim: 45 Compressor Exducer - 89.7 mm Turbine Inducer - 65 mm Turbine Exducer - 58 mm Turbo Housing: 12 CM2
- The compressor features a gold anodized 7/14 bladed billet aluminum compressor wheel that is lighter and stronger than the stock cast wheel to help provide quicker "spool-up" and higher air flow than the stock turbo.
- The compressor features a light-weight billet aluminum compressor wheel with a 60mm inducer and 89.7mm exducer to improve turbo spool-up, handle high wheel speeds, and boost pressures. Also included is a CNC-machined, black anodized billet adjustable aluminum wastegate actuator.
- This turbo can be installed on 2003-2007 model years as a direct bolt-on replacement. All connections to the vehicle are compatible with the OE geometry, resulting in a quick and reliable connection. Maximum gains are achieved from fuel system upgrades, either electronic or mechanical.
- +51 HP and +124 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains, verified by our in house dyno*
- Stock replacement with no core charge
- A direct bolt-on replacement; all connections to the vehicle are compatible with the OE geometry
- Additional fueling is not required
- Billet adjustable wastegate actuator included, comes preset to 40 PSI
- 2-Year Warranty
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
What Kind of lower EGT are you talking about??
These have the ability to lower EGT's better then the stock turbo. We have seen upwards of 150*
What's the rated boost and hp of this turbo?
+51 HP and +124 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains, verified by our in house dyno* Billet adjustable wastegate actuator included, comes preset to 40 PSI
Would this be reliable on a 500hp build??
No it would not, shoot us a call. We can better recommend a turbo over the phone.
I'm interested in performance and the sound, how are both??
Both are going to be a little better then stock. Will hear more turbo noise from the turbo and it will flow more air. DppSands