Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Low or no lift pump pressure on your Common Rail Cummins? Big surprise, huh? The factory in-tank lift pump is a big upgrade over the previous block mounted versions, but definitely still a Band-Aid by all regards. Fortunately BD has their Venom lift pump to solve those woes. BD's Venom lift pump has been designed to deliver ample fuel flow for up to 900 horsepower, yet is more compact, quieter and more durable than competitive products.
Featuring a hard anodized aluminum body and proven gerotor design, the Venom flows 165 gallons per hour (GPH) at 15-18psi. It's the ideal replacement for the OEM pump, which can fail even at the stock horsepower level and cause damage to the injection pump. Unlike typical ball and seat style regulators, BD's diaphragm style pressure regulator makes this pump more efficient and helps maintain fuel pressure as flow demand increases. This upgraded pump maintains high fuel pressure, even at high flow, which helps prevent premature injection pump failure by reducing wear. The Venom design supports the gerotor using sealed ball bearings to maintain smooth, reliable operation. A rigid aluminum bracket along with vibration isolators allow for versatile and easy installation.
The Venom is the ideal replacement for the OEM pump, which can fail even at the stock horsepower level and cause damage to the injection pump. Kits include all necessary hoses and mounting hardware for quick install.
- In order to be eligible for BD's Limited Lifetime Warranty, you must register your product within 30 days of purchase.
- Dimensions23 16 11
- Replacement water separator filter equivalent Donaldson P550550
- 1-1/8in diaphragm-based fuel pressure regulation
- Preset 15-18 psi
- Updated pump mounting bracket
- Includes commonly sourced water separator & fuel filter
- 165gph supports from stock up to 900hp
- Hard coat billet pump body (military grade)
- Quick connect fittings included - no cutting required
- Ultra-compact design
- Replacement fuel filter equivalent Donaldson P551315
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE