Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
1-3/4" to 2" x .120 Wall Stainless Steel: A 1-3/4" head pipe stepped to 2" x .120 wall stainless steel tubing, is used to increase exhaust velocity and increase usable torque. This means a more aggressive throttle response and increased passing power.
TIG-Welded: 100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks.
Divided T3 Flange: Utilizes a divided diesel T3 flange to increase exhaust velocity and turbo spool and boost
Brushed 304 SS Construction: Constructed of durable mandrel bent brushed 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, and corrosion resistant to eliminate cracking.
Intergrated Turbocharger Brace Turbocharger brace added to support turbo and take load off the header tubes.
Dual Auxiliary Ports: Two exhaust gas temperature (EGT) probe ports are supplied for easy installation of gauges or testing equipment.
Hassle-Free Installation: All necessary hardware and gaskets are included for a hassle-free installation.
Note: Does NOT include turbo gasket.
Fits: 2003-2007 Dodge RAM 2500/3500 Heavy Duty L6-6.7L (td) Cummins
- Divided Diesel T3 Flange with intergrated turbo charger brace
- Builds Quicker Turbo Boost
- Intuitive design for optimized flow
- 100% TIG-welded
- Constructed from 304 stainless steel tubing
- Compatible with factory down-pipe which allows for easy installation
- 1/2" laser cut flanges for maximum strength and durability
- 1/8" NPT exhaust gas temperature ports (EGT) ports are incorporated into the exhaust manifold for gauges or testing equipment
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
What does T3 and T4 flange mean ??
T3 and T4 are the size and classification of the turbo flange. All stock 5.9L Cummins trucks are T3. -TL
Will this fit a 6.7 that's fully deleted?
Yes, as long as you are running a T3 Turbo on your deleted 6.7L Cummins.