Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The Best Diesel Transmission Made Even Better!
The introduction of the Allison 1000 transmission to the diesel truck market restored confidence in consumers that an automatic transmission can indeed handle the demands of exhaust braking and diesel engine torque. But while the Allison is suitable for stock applications, we've found that it does have its limitations, particularly when flywheel horsepower exceeds 370 horsepower. Thats when the stock clutch packs can begin to slip, putting the computer in the dreaded limp home mode.
BD has made numerous modifications to the Allison to suit the demands of high-performance and heavy-duty usage. BD adds 20% more friction material than stock, and increases main line oil pressure to increase clamping force on the clutch packs. These revisions, along with modified trim solenoids, pump, billet input shaft, pressure regulator and oil circuitry result in a transmission that can now handle substantially more power than the stock transmission, even under heavily-loaded conditions.
|Allison 1000 Clutch Count|
SHIPPING POLICY - PLEASE READ: Due to the size and weight of transmissions, they cannot be shipped through traditional couriers, such as UPS, FedEx, USPS, etc. and MUST be shipped via truck freight. We do not offer free shipping on transmissions, however, we do offer a very competitive flat rate charge. Further, to aid in returning your core transmission, we give you the option to be billed up front for the core return and we will coordinate the pickup and return of your transmission. Once your core transmission is ready for pick up, you just need to give us a call or send us an e-mail with your original order number and the core tag on the transmission, and we'll take care of the rest. Otherwise, we give you the option to coordinate the return shipping on your own and independently pay your courier of choice. As always, if you have any questions, give us a call or send us an e-mail.
WARRANTY: 36 Months / 150,000 Miles. Use of a 3rd party or OE converter will invalidate the transmission warranty.
- Dimensions23.5 44.5 27.3
- Billet input shaft
- Increase the durability of your drivetrain
- Revised oil circuits
- Handles up to 300% more power and torque than the stock transmission
- Extra clutches and stronger internals
- BD rigid aluminum heavy duty transmission pan
- Pan adds 3.5qt extra oil capacity
- Pan reduces case flex
- Pan reduces internal oil leakage
- Pan heat-dissipating fins keep temperature down
- Pan magnetic drain plug
- New convertor lock up valve to boost lock-up pressures
- Updated lube
- Updated regulator
- Updated pressure release spring
- 20% more friction surface
- High energy clutch material
- Added extra frictions
- Modified power pistons
- Modified hydraulics
- New return springs
- Increased main line oil pressure
- Modified separator plate for short crisp shifts
- New A & B trim valves, springs and solenoids
- Not warranted for Race or Sled Pull use
- Each transmission is dyno tested
- Triple Disc
- Enhanced stall-Street/Towing applications
- Torque multiplying cast aluminum stators
- Lower rpm response than the stock converter
- More efficient operation
- Thrust bearings
- Trapezoid teeth design
- Less heat and better fuel economy
- Stamp forged steel front cover
- Furnace brazed fins
- Up to triple the amount of lock up clutch material
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
What is "Freight Shipping Cost"?