Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Sure, there are a lot of heavy duty, adjustable track bars on the market for 2nd Gen Rams. However, all of these options require you to also add a conversion bracket that relocates the upper frame mount. Guess what this track bar from Rare Parts doesn't require? That's right, this is a direct, drop-in replacement for your worn out track bar that is bigger and beefier than your original and is adjustable to recenter your axle after you've leveled or lifted the truck.
- ManufacturerRare Parts Steering and Suspension
- Extreme Duty Design
- Fully Adjustable - Up to 3" of added lift
- Direct Replacement (no conversion bracket necessary)
- 40 Degrees of Articulatin
- Massive 1.653" Forged Cross Section for Additional Strength
- 38mm Full Ball Design
- Black E-Coat for Added Corrosion Resistance
- Increased Stud Swing
- Heat Treated Components
- CNC Machined
- TPEE Bushing Offers High Rigidity and Wear Resistance Under Heavy Loads
- 42mm Adjusting Sleeve
- Six Wrench Flats Allows Ease of Alignment on Truck
- Forged 40mm Wrench Flats
- Powder Metal Upper and Lower Bearings
- Trucks built up to or before 2/06/94 would have a 5/8 taper on the ball joint. This bar will NOT fit that truck.
- Trucks built 2/07/94 or later would have a 3/4 taper which is what this track bar is designed for.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
What is Max lift for this track bar. I have a 4" lift on my 95 2500 and I do not like my aftermarket bar.?
This will cover up to a 3" lift. If you have a 4" lift on the truck, you may already have a track bar drop bracket, and a drop pitman arm. -Ben
Will this work with an 01 cummins with 3in level? Also will I need a drop bracket or have to fab anything??
Yes, this will cover a 3" lift/level. No drop bracket needed. -Ben
Will this fit a 99 1500??
Rare parts states that this can be used on the 1994-2001 Ram 1500 4x4. *BL*
I just have the magnum engine? Should fit right. Thanks?
As long at the truck is a 1994-2002 Ram 2500/3500 4X4, and stock to 3" of lift in the front, this will work. -Ben