Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Why Train Horns? In some parts of the country, the idea of adding train horns to trucks has been around for years. In fact, there's a whole industry that has popped up offering these kits. To some, installing powerful horns on a daily driver may seem excessive, but if you're pulling a 15,000-pound trailer and you see a car about to pull in front of you, a simple warning blast can mean the difference between the driver noticing or hitting your rig.
- For use with existing on board air compressor (kit does not include compressor)
- Kit includes all necessary wiring, harnesses, fitting, and fasteners
- Decibel Rating at 20 Feet: 125 dB @ 100psig
- Fundamental Frequency: 1800 to 3550 Hz
- Operating Air Pressure: 100 to 135 psig
- Actuation Type: Manual or Solenoid
- Air Inlet Port: 1/4" (-4) NPT
- Horns made with cast aluminum with a chrome finish
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Get's the job done. louder than oem horn but ...
Get's the job done. louder than oem horn but not supper loud.
No questions have been asked. Be the first one!