Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
BD's High Performance R900 12mm CP3 injection pump is capable of up to a 72% increase in capacity / displacement and delivers enough fuel to support up to 750 horsepower, all while maintaining 24,000 PSI of rail pressure. This pump is a simple bolt-in installation and produces up to 5.25 LPM (liters per minute) versus the stock that puts out a mere 3.05 LPM.
BD's R900 pumps are engineered with an enhanced metering unit and newly designed upgraded cam shaft that has 9x greater fracture toughness over others via BD's heat treating process with modified plungers and stroke. Plus, it eliminates the off throttle fuel spikes common with stock pumps that can potentially damage injectors when trying to produce more than 500 HP. All of these modifications deliver long-term durability with consistent rail pressure supply on demand that provides an efficient atomization of fuel, resulting in more power, better combustion, and lower EGT's.
- Heat treated upgraded shaft 9x greater fracture toughness
- 72% more fuel capacity / displacement than stock
- Produces up to 5.25 LPM versus the stock 3.05 LPM
- 12mm stroke cam and housing design changes
- Delivers enough fuel to support up to 750 engine HP
- Maintains 24,000 PSI of rail pressure
- All that fuel without going to a dual pump system
- Enhanced metering unit
- New designed cam shaft with modified plungers and stroke
- Eliminates potentially damaging off throttle fuel spikes common with stock pumps trying to meet flow demand
- Long-term durability with consistent on-demand high fuel pressure supply
- Provides efficient atomization resulting in more power, better combustion and lower EGTs
- All CP3 pumps are fully tested before leaving BD's facility
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
[email protected] Trying to make a decision on cp3. Every other website says 750 hp on the BD cp3. You say 900hp. Is this a different or improved version? Also: 72% increase in flow holding 24k psi 900hp, but Exergy claims only 50% increase in flow but providing much higher 27k psi 1000+ hp. The math doesn't add up. LBZ (my truck) looks for 27k psi. Will the LBZ version of the BD cp3 provide the 27k??
Good catch! That is a typo on our website they are only rated for 750hp depending on supporting mods, from what I understand it will hold 24k at the 72% increase but it should run normal pressures for the application i.e. LB7,LBZ, etc.
Can this be put in a stock LLY??
It would need to be tuned for it. SA