Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
PPE Heavy Duty Rear Aluminum Differential Cover2003-2013 Dodge Cummins w/ 11.5 rear axle running cool and clean with an upgraded differential cover from PPE. PPE differential covers are made in the USA from high quality cast aluminum for strength and optimum heat dissipation. Combined with the largest set of cast cooling fins in the industry, found both inside as well as outside the pan, PPE's differential covers offer fluid cooling capabilities not often matched.
This pan also holds an extra quart and a half of fluid offering a bit of added stamina on those long hauls. To keep the fluid clean, PPE installed its exclusive high powered Neodymium magnet equipped fill plug will pull metal particles right out of the oil before they have a chance to attack the bearings. Comes with Stainless Steel fasteners and a CMP - 4000 high performance gasket to make installation a quick and painless job.
- ManufacturerPPE (Pacific Performance Eng.)
- MPN138051000 | 138051010 | 138051020
- Internal and external cooling fins
- Stainless Steel Allen head fasteners
- Neodymium magnet equipped fill and drain plugs
- Powder coated finish available as a special order
- Stainless Steel mounting bolts (M8 x 30 x 1.25 Allen head bolt)
- 3/8 inch O-Ring sealed drain plug
- 1 inch Stainless Steel Magnetic sight level/fill plug with Viton O-Ring Seal
- CMP - 4000 high performance gasket
- 2 tapped ports 1/8 1/4 inch temperature probes
- 2001 and Newer GM 2500/3500 trucks with 14 bolt - 11.5" rear axle
- 2003 and Newer Dodge 2500/3500 trucks with 14 bolt - 11.5" rear axle
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Will this fit the coil spring suspension trucks?
These will not.
I believe I have an older version of the cast alum. cover for my 2005 Duramax. It does not have tapes for the temp. sensor / sending unit. Can I drill and tap the cast alum. to accommodate the temp. sensor without cracking or breaking the cast alum. cover??
Just be careful and use good cutting fluid and take your time clean chips out often. SA