Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $199
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Remember that time you installed a set of offroad lights on the front of your truck? No big deal, you ran a power and ground to your battery, ran the switch inside the cab, drilled a hole, and mounted the switch on your dash. But then, later on you decided to add a set of backup lights. The old protocol comes out, so you run some wires to your battery again....ugh....multiple terminals and fuses now, okay, we can work through that. Then, you run the wires into the cab again...hmmm.....the new switch really doesn't match the other switch, well, good enough. If isn't good enough for you, let us introduce you to Trigger. With Trigger, you simply run a single power and ground, all of the relays are handled in one unit, and switching is controlled with a wireless controller mounted in the cab or from an App on your phone. Pretty cool, huh?KEY POINTS:
- (2) 30 amp, (2) 10 amp
- Waterproof RF remote designed to be usable even with gloved hands
- Bluetooth App that features dimming and flashing functions in addition to on/off
- 8' shielded harnesses with waterproof connectors included for all four channels
- Waterproof, solid state controller with built in fuses and indicator LED's for "ON" and blown fuse
- LED and Conventional Lighting
- CB Radio
- Air Compressor
- Electric Locker
- Illuminated Whips
The Trigger System substantially saves installation time! It eliminates the need to run wires under the dash or through the firewall of a vehicle when wiring accessories.It also adds functionality such as:
- A remote control for activating installed accessories from outside the vehicle
- Dimming and flashing functions for installed lighting
- Fused circuits with LED indicators to notify of blown fuses
- And more!
With its RF switch pod, the Trigger System eliminates the need to run wires under the dash or through the firewall. That means no dash or other panel disassembly, nor running wires all over the place and back again to get to the switches from the relays. It also eliminates the relays altogether! Solid state electronic switches replace them for trouble free, waterproof, long term functionality. Two 30 amp and two 10 amp fused circuits with LED indicators to notify of blown fuses and when a circuit is active, makes troubleshooting your install considerably easier.
The waterproof RF remote utilizes a universal mounting system that will accommodate round and flat surfaces and is battery powered. Its buttons are backlit and it is programmable for security or use with additional remotes. Several Trigger control boxes and remotes can be used together to control up to 24 accessories. The Bluetooth App will control on/off and dimming functions, as well as flashing, when used with LED or conventional lighting. It is simple to setup and allows for user customization. Use the app to "Trigger" lights on from outside the vehicle when camping, or for whatever you might need to activate on demand.CONTROL BOX FEATURES:
- 4 channels, 2 x 30 amp circuits, 2 x 10 amp circuits, All Solid State, 12-24 volt.
- Fully epoxy potted for heat dissipation and waterproofing / shock proofing
- Bluetooth control from phone/tablet app .
- Manual buttons for on/off on top of case.
- 12 to 24 volt input, 3 wires, ground, switched positive, battery positive
- Fuses built in
- LED's to indicate relay on and if fuse is blown
- Waterproof case design, withstands temps up to 250 degrees Fahrenheit
- Waterproof connectors included on both the control box and harnesses
- RF connection to control box
- Replaceable battery power
- Back lit with press of button, delayed off for the back light
- Apps for both Android and iOS
- Simple interface for turning on and off the four channels
- App allows for dimming and strobe functions in addition to On/Off
- Kit includes four 8' wire harnesses with the mating connector to the control box on one end and blank wires on the other. Two 12 gauge and two 14 gauge
- Harnesses include sturdy vinyl shroud.
- ManufacturerTrigger Wireless Accessory Controller
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE