Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $199
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Remember that time you installed a set of offroad lights on the front of your truck?
No big deal, you ran a power and ground to your battery, ran the switch inside the cab, drilled a hole, and mounted the switch on your dash. But then, later on you decided to add a set of backup lights. The old protocol comes out, so you run some wires to your battery again....ugh....multiple terminals and fuses now, okay, we can work through that. Then, you run the wires into the cab again...hmmm.....the new switch really doesn't match the other switch, well, good enough. If isn't good enough for you, let us introduce you to Trigger. With Trigger, you simply run a single power and ground, all of the relays are handled in one unit, and switching is controlled with a wireless controller mounted in the cab or from an App on your phone. Pretty cool, huh?
The Trigger System substantially saves installation time! It eliminates the need to run wires under the dash or through the firewall of a vehicle when wiring accessories.It also adds functionality such as:
- A remote control for activating installed accessories from outside the vehicle
- Dimming and flashing functions for installed lighting
- Fused circuits with LED indicators to notify of blown fuses
- And more!
The RF remote utilizes a universal mounting system that will accommodate round surfaces and flat surfaces and is battery powered to simplify wiring further. Its buttons are backlit and it is programmable for security or use with additional remotes. Several Trigger control boxes and remotes can be used together to control up to 24 accessories. When mounted to the roll bar of a UTV, the buttons on the remote are more easily accessible than the dash switches. No straining against the seatbelt to reach the dash, just a quick reach up and the remote is right at hand. The Bluetooth App will control on/off and dimming functions as well as flashing when used with LED or conventional lighting. It is simple to set up and allows for user customization. Use the app to "Trigger" lights on from outside the vehicle when camping, or for whatever you might need to activate on demand. Save time, simplify your installs, and get out on the trail: Pull The Trigger.CONTROL BOX FEATURES:
- 6 channels, 2 x 30 amp circuits, 2 x 10 amp circuits, 2 x 5 amp circuits, All Solid State, 12-24 volt.
- RF Remote switch pad usable inside or outside the vehicle.
- Bluetooth control from phone/tablet app .
- Manual buttons for on/off on top of case.
- DIN connector built in for manual control with conventional toggle switches (harness sold separately).
- Low voltage cutout to shut down Trigger if battery voltage gets low.
- 100 amp fuse installed on positive input wire for protection.
- 12 to 24 volt out with waterproof connectors.
- Fuse's built in, waterproof cover (30 amp - 1 and 2, 10 amp - 3 and 4, 5 amp - 5 and 6)
- LED's to indicate relay on and if fuse is blown, blue for circuit on, red for blown fuse.
- Waterproof case design, withstands temps to 250 deg. F and below freezing.
- 12 to 24 volt input, 3 wires, ground, switched positive, battery positive.
- 2.4 ghz frequency hopping RF connection to control box.
- Replaceable battery power and/or 12 volt hardwired option for backlit switches .
- Back lit with press of button, delayed off for the back light. If hardwired, provides a color changing option adjustable from App. Back lights stay lit when vehicle lights are on.
- Custom switch labels included.
- Weatherproof design.
- Apps for both Android and iOS with simple interface for turning on and off the 6 channels. Allows customized names for each channel.
- Battery voltage shows in App screen.
- Controls backlight color in the RF switch pad.
- App allows for dimming and strobe functions in addition to ON/OFF.
- Kit includes six 8' wire harnesses with the mating connector to the control box on one end and blank wires on the other. Two 12 gauge, two 14 gauge, two 18 gauge.
- Harnesses include sturdy vinyl shroud.
- ManufacturerTrigger Wireless Accessory Controller
- (2) 30 amp, (2) 10 amp, and (2) 5 amp circuits
- 2.4 ghz frequency-hopping ensures solid connection to RF remote
- Battery monitoring: view real-time voltage status in app
- Low voltage cut-out shuts down TRIGGER to save your battery
- Customize remote back-light color via in app controls
- LED and Conventional Lighting
- CB Radio
- Air Compressor
- Electric Locker
- Illuminated Whips
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE