Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $199
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
So, you've got a 1500 with Air Ride, and it rides awesome, right? But you want to lift the truck for a more aggressive stance and off road capability. The professionals at BDS Suspension have you covered. Whether you just want a taller stance to clear a set of 35's for cruising down the highway, or you are looking to take your Ram into the hills, this kit is designed to take whatever punishment you choose to throw at it. And to prove that, BDS stands behind their products with a No Fine Print Warranty that guarantees they will replace any part you can manage to break for as long as you own it.
The 4" lift system utilizes the base components from BDS' popular 4" suspension system without air ride. This includes 1/4" thick steel laser cut front and rear crossmembers, differential skid plate, ductile cast iron steering knuckles, differential drop brackets and sway bar link extensions. To accommodate for the full height range of the adjustable suspension, front replacement brake lines are also included.
Out back, upper control arm relocation brackets, track bar relocation bracket and sway bar links are included to ensure the suspension can fully cycle without binding up. In order to maintain the proper position and function of the factory air bags, the kit also incorporates front and rear air bag spacers. All necessary air line fittings and hardware are included so you're not trying to source parts all over town with a torn down truck. Rounding out the rear suspension, you have your choice between a set of BDS NX2 Series gas shocks, or upgrade to a pair of Fox 2.0 Gas Charged.
BDS Suspension is leading the industry by independently testing all suspension kits to verify our kits are fully compliant with the stability control system requirements set by Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 126.
- ManufacturerBDS Suspension
- 35" x 12.50" w/17 x 9 and 4-1/2" back spacing
- 35" x 12.50" w/18 or 20 x 9 and 5" back spacing
- 10 hours
- The rack and pinion steering system is extremely sensitive to an out-of -round or out-of-balance tire/wheel combinations.
- Fits factory air ride equipped trucks only.
- The factory air ride is a closed loop system. Opening the system more times than recommended in the lift instructions or factory service manual will require the system to be recharged. This can be done at any Ram dealer service department.
- Stock 20" wheel can be reinstalled with factory sized tire only. Stock 17" and 18" wheels will not fit
- This kit is FMVSS No.126 Compliant: The NHTSA's Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No.126 requires all new passenger vehicles to include Electronic Stability. Control (ESC) systems that meet certain standards that can be tested through a comprehensive series of evasive maneuvers. Aftermarket products must meet these standards as well.