Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
If you're looking for a suspension upgrade for your Ram, this system from BDS Suspension is built not only to give you additional lift but also additional performance. This BDS 3" Radius Arm Suspension Kit for your Heavy Duty Ram is designed and built around a massive tubular radius arm replacement. These arms are built to handle far more than the factory parts they are replacing. Designed with a factory style rubber bushing mount at the frame to keep the NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness) levels in check, you'll immediately notice a difference from your stock parts. The massive 3-1/4" diameter bushings have a maintenance-free service life. For easier installation the radius arms have been designed to mount right into the factory locations. Alignment cam locks are included that allow for caster adjust-ability, something your factory arms do not provide. In addition to adding 3" of lift the radius arms are geometrically set to keep the axle angle in factory specs.
And if massive, quality made radius arms are not enough, this system also features dual-rate front coil springs that improve the ride and handling of your 1 ton truck both on and off the road. BDS' popular heavy-duty turnbuckle style adjustable track bar is included to center the axle. BDS' greaseable front sway bar links are used to reset the sway bar to the optimum angle and round out the main front components. Add in the front brake line relocation brackets and a choice of BDS NX2-series or FOX 2.0 Performance Series shocks and this system is set to handle any terrain.
STEERING DAMPENER OPTIONS:
- Single BDS NX2: Choose this option to replace the factory steering stabilizer and upgrade to a BDS 5500 series single steering stabilizer.
- Single Fox 2.0: These Fox 2.0 Performance Series Steering Stabilizer are made from the same base components as the 2.0 performance series shocks and properly valved and pressurized to be the ultimate stabilizer. The 50/50 valving and lower 50 psi nitrogen charge (compared to 200 psi in the 2.0 shocks) provide neutral dampening so they will not create a "pull" when installed in a single stabilizer setup.
The rear system is a simple 2" block and u-bolt setup to level out the back with the newly lifted front.
- ManufacturerBDS Suspension
- 35" x 12.50 w/17" x 9" and 5" back spacing
- 35" x 12.50" w/18" x 9" and 4.5 back spacing
- 35" x 12.50" w/20" x 9" and 4.5 back spacing
Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE