Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
American Expedition Vehicles has proven that you don't need to have a monstrosity of a bumper to deliver superior front end protection,securely house a capable winch, and offer provisions for auxiliary lighting with their Premium Front Bumper for your Heavy Duty Ram. At first glance, many would think this is a factory bumper, and for good reason, as it precisely follows and matches the factory body lines,fully complementing the distinguishable Ram styling. Whether you use your truck for overlanding adventures, or just want a clean way to mounta winch, or none of the above, the AEV Premium Front Bumper is truly a cut above the rest.
Every component of the Ram Premium Front Bumper is robust and designed to work hard and the 4mm thick stamped steel face provides a superior level of protection while also safely accommodating up to a 16,500 lb. winch to assist with vehicle recovery. The massive ductile iron tow loops are rated to pass all OE load specifications and double as wear plates to slide over steep obstacles.
Lighting is another very important component to safe travel in remote locations. The AEV Premium Front Bumper is available with a number of different lighting configurations. For the ultimate lighting experience, a 6.7" AEV/Vision X light kit is available in two versions - a tungsten halogen version (Euro beam), producing 1,800 lumens or an LED version, producing an incredible 3,200 lumens (up to 2,500 feet of usable light). Other options include an OE fog light bezel that allows for the factory fog lights to be installed in the AEV Premium Front Bumper and a blank fog light bezel that is designed for customers who don't want to run auxiliary lights right now, but may choose to do so later on.
Heavy duty Ram trucks are designed to work hard and are very capable tow vehicles. Proper cooling is essential for any hard working engine, especially in hot environments and higher elevations. Due to the lower intercooler position on the 2013+ Cummins powered Ram, a new intercooler shroud is supplied (if applicable) to ensure that there is no loss in cooling efficiency after the AEV Front Bumper is installed.
As the industry's first and only heavy duty stamped steel Front Bumper for the Ram, AEV's Premium Front Bumper offers an unparalleled level of front end protection and styling.
Model Year Range and Engine Type
Pretty self explanatory, with exception to 2013 model years with a Cummins engine. For 2013 Cummins models, please confirm whether you have an early 2013, or 2013.5 by inspecting your intercooler. If your truck has an intercooler positioned directly behind the front bumper, you have a 2013.5+ model.If your intercooler is mounted in front of the radiator, you have an early 2013 model.
The AEV Premium Front Bumper includes a pair of massive ductile iron tow loops that also double as wear plates to slide over steep obstacles. These hooks reuse the mounting hardware of factory tow hooks. Thus, if you do not have factory tow hooks currently, you will require additional hardware, which we can provide.
Auxiliary Light Bezels
You have several options to outfit your Premium Front Bumper with auxiliary lighting. In order to properly outfit with such lighting, you will need the proper light bezels to create a seamless, factory appearance. And as usual, AEV has thought of everything by supplying several bezel options to properly encase your lighting of choice.
Bumper Corner Options
The outer wings of this bumper are available in two basic configurations. For those that are using the Premium front bumper with factory fenders, you will need the option for the Standard Corners. However, if you are or have already upgraded to AEV's exclusive HighMark Fender Flares, then you will want to opt for the corners built specifically to work in conjunction with these flares for a seamless fit and finish.
Winch Mounting Kit
What's a solid bumper setup without a capable winch? In order to accommodate several winch options, AEV gives you the option of several mounting kits for your winch (or no winch) of choice.
Optional Front Skid Plate (2010-2013 Diesel Engine ONLY)
Absolutely the only thing that can make your AEV Premium Front Bumper any tougher would be the addition of an AEV Front Bumper Skid Plate. That's right, if you want unparalleled protection under your bumper to protect your engine and other vitals, this fabricated piece of 3/16" steel will get the job done.
- Material: A36 HRPO 3/16" Steel
- Coatings: E-Coat, textured black powdercoat
- Made In:United States
- Due to the size and weight of this product, it must be shipped via truck freight on a pallet and we must charge a $200 shipping fee. Please note we do not make a penny on the shipping, we are still losing money on it based upon the prices we are charging, but simply cannot ship this item free of charge.
- ManufacturerAEV | American Expedition Vehicles
- Fits 2010-2018 Ram HD 2500/3500
- Compatible with both gas and diesel applications
- Heavy duty ductile iron tow loops
- 4mm thick stamped steel face w/ 3/16" reinforcement
- 1/4" thick integrated winch mount accepts Warn 16.5ti, M12/M15 and Power Wagon Winches
- Two optional 6.7" AEV/Vision X fog light kits are available
- E-coated and powdercoated to maximum corrosion resistance
- Made in the USA
- Manufacturing Process: Stamped Steel
- Material: 4mm steel stampings, 3/16" steel reinforcement, 1/4" winch mount
- Coatings: E-coat, Polyester textured black powder coat
- Application: 2010-2018 Ram 2500/3500
- Weight: 250 lbs.
- Made In: United States of America
- 2016-2018 Ram Park Assist is not currently compatible with the Premium Front Bumper
- Due to the size and wieght of this product, we cannot offer free shipping and require a flat rate freight charge which will be added at checkout.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
What is "Freight Shipping Cost"?