Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Anytime airflow can be improved in or out of your engine its going to benefit you. It is astonishing on how restrictive factory parts can be especially on the intake side. Massively improve intake air flow up to 32.9% in your 5.9L Cummins with the AFE BladRunner Intake Manifold. This intake manifold features AFE's MDV or Multiple Directional Vane technology that guides air through the manifold maximizing airflow. This manifold is constructed out of cast A356-T6 aluminum and uses a internal bolt design that also increases flow and provides a solid seal. The AFE BladeRunner comes with 5 ports (2 are tapped at 1/8 IN NPT) for gauges, water-methanol injection, or nitrous injecton.
- Dimensions17 4 13
- Multiple directional vanes (MDV Technology)
- Outflows factory intake by 32.9%
- Gains 17hp and 50lbs. x ft torque at 1975rpm
- Smooth and direct airflow for minimal pressure loss and maximum CFM gains.
- 2 pre-tapped ports and 3 untapped port pads on back-side provide easy and clean gauge installation and other auxiliary input options.
- Innovative internal bolt pads provide unobstructed airflow and improved volumetric efficiency.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
Added To Cart
AFE Blade Runner Intake Manifold 03-07 Dodge 5.9L Cummins