Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Function and style, that's what you get with an AFE Rear Differential Cover. aFe Power's rear differential cover brings performance engineering to the protection of your truck's rear-end. This differential cover has a 5 quart lube capacity (factory cover holds 4 quarts) at the factory line, a magnetic drain plug, and a magnetic tipped fill plug for maximum rear-end protection.
When it comes to engineering for power, performance, protection and value, aFe Power is the only choice. Built-in internal and external fins transfer heat from the fluid to the outside air for maximum cooling. aFe has also designed a large oil level sight glass with calibration plug set to the factory fluid level to eliminate overfilling. This differential cover is constructed out of durable die-cast A380 aluminum with reinforced ribs and wrinkle black powder-coating with machined fins for maximum strength and styling. This cover fits the Ford 12-10.25 10.50 axles and includes an O-ring for a leak-free seal.
- Dimensions16 4 8
- MPN46-70022 | 46-70020 | 46-70022-WL
- Holds 1 additional quart over stock
- Magnetic drain plug
- Magnetic tipped fill plug
- Internal and external fins
- Oil level sight glass
- Built out of A380 aluminum
- Black powdercoat with machine face
- Built in o-ring for leak free seal
- Not sure if you have a Sterling or M275? Have a look at the differential cover. The M275 axle will have 14 bolts holding it on to the housing. Whereas the Sterling will have 12 bolts.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE