Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The PowerPack System is the ultimate all-in-one performance system for towing and fuel economy. The kit features a full run of Banks products that replace your airflow restricting stock parts. Designed to work together as a cohesive whole, the PowerPack delivers unheard of power while protecting and prolonging the life of your PowerStroke.
The PowerPack System is a complete all-in-one bundle for your 99-03 7.3L PowerStroke or your 00-03 7.3L Excursion designed to maximize your towing power and fuel economy. The bundle offers a range of Banks Power products built around the OttoMind Diesel Tuner. Functioning as a central nervous system for your rig, the OttoMind tuner allows the other Banks products to achieve full potential. And the potential is massive, once installed the PowerPack system will give you a boost of 104 horsepower as well as 224 lb-ft of torque! This boost in performance will with out a doubt revitalize your PowerStroke making towing troubles a thing of the past.
The PowerPack achieves these massive new performance levels by replacing the power-robbing factory airflow inefficiencies, including the intercooler, with a series of free-flowing components. By adding these you'll dramatically increase your intake airflow and air density and expel exhaust with little to no backpressure.
Application Notes: It is important to know the difference between model years of the 7.3L PowerStroke which fall into three categories: 1999; early 1999 1/2; late 1999 1/2. To check your specific model year find the build date tag inside the driver-side door and match below.
1999 model year--built prior to 1/99; with catalytic converter
Early 1999-1/2 model year--built prior to 1/99; no catalytic converter (intake manifold has 2" diameter inlets)
Late 1999-1/2 model year--built on or after 1/99; no catalytic converter (intake manifold has 3" diameter inlets)
Some Pickups will require an additional extension pipe, please select your correct Cab and Bed configuration when purchasing your PowerPack System.PowerPack System Includes:
- Perfects air-fuel ratio
- Maintains EGTs at recommended levels
- Tunes low-end torque for strong acceleration and load-pulling capability
- Increased engine lifespan
- For E40D/4R100 automatics
- Corresponds line pressure to power load levels
- Solid & decisive heavy-load shifts
- Smooth & firm light-throttle shifts
- Virtually eliminates clutch slippage; extends trans life
- High-flow air cleaner
- Decreases intake restriction
- Sends more cool, dense air into the engine
- Multi-layer design traps moisture, dust debris
- Includes service kit
- Large 3" boost tubes, superior aluminum end tank design
- Thicker core with greater flow volume
- Reduces boost pressure loss
- Dramatically increases air density for high continuous power
- Eliminates sluggishness "out of the hole"
- Produces massive torque right from idle
- Achieves a higher peak faster
- Maintains more boost through the powerband without overboosting
- Comes with BigHead Wastegate Actuator
- Comes with a High-Boost Compressor Wheel (not included on 1999 model years)
- Polished-stainless with straight-through 4" diameter flow path
- Exclusive expansion chamber dissipates annoying mid-range drone
- More than doubles stock airflow
- Authoritative, but never overpowering, exhaust sound
- 4" stainless constant-diameter system
- Flows far better than stock
- Cuts backpressure up to 81%
- Rich, throaty exhaust sound
- ManufacturerBanks Power
- MPN47526 | 47528 | 47541 | 47556 | 47526-B | 47528-B | 47541-B | 47556-B
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
I have a 1999 Ford F-250 SDuty 4x4 with a manufactured date of 8-98 which kit do I need?
Vehicles built before 12/7/98 are considered early 99 and vehicles built after 12/7/98 are considered late 99.