Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Give your Powerstroke the power it deserves with this ultimate all-in-one kit from Banks Power. The PowerPack system is packed full of Banks products designed to give you big performance gains, better MPGs, make towing a breeze, and work together to protect and prolong the life of your Powerstroke.
he PowerPack System is a complete all-in-one bundle for your 94-97 7.3L Powerstroke designed to maximize your towing power and fuel economy and still provide you with a heck of a lot of performance power! The bundle offers a full range of Banks Power products built around the OttoMind Diesel Tuner. Functioning as a central nervous system for your rig, the OttoMind tuner allows the other Banks products to achieve full potential. And the potential is massive, once installed the PowerPack system will give you a boost of 120 horsepower as well as 256 lb-ft of torque! This boost in performance will with out a doubt revitalize your Powerstroke giving you a huge amount of enjoyable power at the ball of your foot.
The PowerPack achieves these massive new performance levels by replacing the power-robbing factory airflow inefficiencies, even to include adding an intercooler, with a series of free-flowing components. By adding these you'll dramatically increase your intake airflow and air density and expel exhaust with little to no backpressure.
Application Notes: It is important to know the difference between model range of the 1995 7.3L PowerStroke which falls into two categories: Early 1995 and Late 1995.
- Early 1995 (referred to as 1995)--little or no straight section at muffler outlet where it connects to tailpipe
- Late 1995 (referred to as 1995.5)--approx. 3" straight section at muffler outlet where it connects to tailpipe
You must supply a Vehicle Calibration Code when ordering. This is a 4-character code with three letters followed by a number (example: HWE9). The code can be found on the forward end of your drivers side front door. If you are unable to locate the code here, you may need to locate the black plastic ECU box under your dash, left of the pedals. The code will be on the back of the ECU. Please enter this code in the comments section of the check-out process.PowerPack System Includes: OttoMind Module
- Perfects air-fuel ratio
- Maintains EGTs at recommended levels
- Tunes low-end torque for strong acceleration and load-pulling capability
- Increased engine lifespan
- For E40D/4R100 automatics
- Corresponds line pressure to power load levels
- Solid and decisive heavy-load shifts
- Smooth and firm light-throttle shifts
- Virtually eliminates clutch slippage; extends trans life
- Pyrometer for EGT measurements 0-1500 F
- 0-40psi Boost Gauge
- Includes 2-gauge mounting panel
- High-flow air cleaner
- Decreases intake restriction
- Sends more cool, dense air into the engine
- Multi-layer design traps moisture, dust and debris
- Includes service kit
- Large 3" boost tubes, superior aluminum end tank design
- Includes TwinRam Manifold-inlet for "global" airflow
- Thicker core with greater flow volume
- Reduces boost pressure loss
- Dramatically increases air density for high continuous power
- Eliminates sluggishness "out of the hole"
- Produces massive torque right from idle
- Achieves a higher peak and faster
- Maintains more boost through the powerband without overboosting
- 3.5" stainless constant-diameter system
- Flows 26% better than stock
- Cuts backpressure up to 81%
- Rich, throaty exhaust sound
- ManufacturerBanks Power
- MPN48555 | 48555-B | 48556 | 48556-B | 48561 | 48561-B | 48562 | 48562-B
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
It says 94-97 7.3 powerstroke but would it work for a 94 7.3 idi??
Unfortunately no, everything that is in that kit is only going to work with a 7.3 Powerstroke.-Sands