Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Give your Powerstroke an instant boost of power with this easy to install all-in-one kit from Banks Power. The Stinger System is packed full of Banks products designed to give you big performance gains, better MPGs, make towing a breeze, and work together to protect and prolong the life of your Powerstroke.
The Stinger System is the perfect diesel starter all-in-one bundle for 94-97 7.3L PowerStrokes designed to maximize towing power and fuel economy while still providing a heck of a lot of performance power! The bundle offers a small--but important range of Banks Power products built around the OttoMind Diesel Tuner. Functioning as a central nervous system for your rig, the OttoMind tuner allows the other Banks products to achieve full potential. And the potential is massive, once installed the Stinger System will give you a boost of 61 horsepower as well as 110 lb-ft of torque! This boost in performance will with out a doubt revitalize your PowerStroke giving you a huge amount of enjoyable power at the ball of your foot.
The Stinger System achieves these massive new performance levels by replacing the power-robbing factory airflow inefficiencies with a series of free-flowing components. By adding these you'll dramatically increase your intake airflow and air density and expel exhaust with little to no backpressure.
Application Notes: It is important to know the difference between model range of the 1995 7.3L PowerStroke which falls into two categories: Early 1995 and Late 1995.
Early 1995 (referred to as 1995)--little or no straight section at muffler outlet where it connects to tailpipe
Late 1995 (referred to as 1995.5)--approx. 3" straight section at muffler outlet where it connects to tailpipe
You must supply a Vehicle Calibration Code when ordering. This is a 4-character code with three letters followed by a number (example: HWE9). The code can be found on the forward end of your drivers side front door. If you are unable to locate the code here, you may need to locate the black plastic ECU box under your dash, left of the pedals. The code will be on the back of the ECU. Please enter this code in the comments section of the check-out process.Stinger System Includes:
- Perfects air-fuel ratio
- Maintains EGTs at recommended levels
- Tunes low-end torque for strong acceleration and load-pulling capability
- Increased engine lifespan
- For E40D/4R100 automatics
- Corresponds line pressure to power load levels
- Solid and decisive heavy-load shifts
- Smooth and firm light-throttle shifts
- Virtually eliminates clutch slippage; extends trans life
- Pyrometer for EGT measurements 0-1500 F
- 0-40psi Boost Gauge
- Includes 2-gauge mounting panel
- High-flow air cleaner
- Decreases intake restriction
- Sends more cool, dense air into the engine
- Multi-layer design traps moisture, dust debris
- Includes service kit
- 3.5" stainless constant-diameter system
- Flows 26% better than stock
- Cuts backpressure up to 81%
- Rich, throaty exhaust sound
- ManufacturerBanks Power
- MPN48551 | 48552 | 48557 | 48558
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE