Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Give your SuperDuty some altitude and ATTITUDE with this complete six inch lift kit from the pro's at BDS Suspension! BDS Suspension is well known in the aftermarket realm for producing some of the highest quality lift kits on the market. For BDS, its not about producing the quickest, cheapest product on the market. Its about producing a functional system that works cohesively with every component and the vehicle itself, all while not being the most expensive kit on the market either. Further, their no questions asked warranty means if you break it, they'll replace it....no questions asked.
This kit comes with two front Glide-Ride Leaf Springs with bolt style leaf alignment clamps, anti-friction pads, and tapered leafs for smooth ride through the entire wheel travel. The box kit includes a track bar relocation bracket, extended length sway bar links, pitman arm for steering correction, bump stop extensions, and u-bolts.
The rear is lifted with 5" Block and add-a-leaf or the optional 6" Glide-Ride Leaf Springs and u-bolts for increased suspension performance and articulation.
- ManufacturerBDS Suspension
Tire Wheel Combinations:
- 36" x 12.50" w/16 x 10 and 4" back spacing
- Estimated Installation: 10 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
- These truck were manufactured with two different style front u-bolts. You will need to know if your front leaf spring u-bolts are square or are half way between round and square with a gentle radius around the OE cast u-bolt plate before ordering.
- Vehicles produced before 3/1/99 require a different box kit. You must check the production date on the door prior to ordering.
- The Superduty came from the factory with a 2", 3", or 4" rear block. If you wish to truly level your vehicle it may be necessary to change the rear OE block.
- Will not fit dually applications.
- If your vehicle is equipped with a carrier bearing, you will want the 123402 drop kit in the options section.
- The front driveshaft will need to be lengthened and/or clearance ground depending on how the vehicle is equipped.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE