Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Carli's most popular system for your Powerstroke, the Pintop 2.5. This system will deliver you a leveled stance that you can tuck up to a 37" tire under, you'll get unbelievable gains in ride comfort, both on and offroad, and have a suspension system worth bragging about.
Please see notes below regarding available options and requirements.ADD-A-PACK DETAILS:
- Built in the U.S.A. by Deaver Leaf Spring
- Smooth Progressive, Block Eliminating Design
- Supplied with Bump Stop Drops, U-Bolts, and Hardware
- Provides 2.0" of Lift
- The O.E.M. load capacity is still maintained while improved ride is achieved
- Block eliminating, Full Progressive Spring Pack
- Includes new U-Bolts and Rear Bump Stop Drops
- Provides a 1" rear high stance on matching 2.5" Leveling Suspension System
- 37" Tire Fitment
Designed and tuned in house for the customer looking for substantial on-road and off-road performance improvement. You can expect a softer ride, yet more control and bottom-out resistance than Carli's Backcountry system.
The Backcountry on steroids, take the description for the Backcountry and throw an exponent on it. This system is Carli's most popular, all around suspension system. The on-road ride is terrific, sharp edges are rounded and light to medium duty offroad escapades become completely controlled and uneventful. Most Carli videos were filmed with the Pintop kit showcasing the extremes of its capability.
The Pintop is a Jack-of-all-trades system from which every Super Duty owner would benefit. Raising the Super Duty Platform, then adding the 2.5" diameter shocks (55% more piston surface area than a 2.0" shock) will support the argument that these trucks should come equipped with 2.5" shocks from the factory. The higher end systems will get you more off-road capability, yes, and even a bit more on-road. The premium paid for these systems; however, doesn't compare to the on and off-road ride quality per dollar spent on the Pintop. For these reasons, it will likely remain a best seller for years to come.
The Pintop system boasts Carli specific, blueprinted, King 2.5" shocks on all four corners. In an effort to provide you with the best product, a custom piston was designed to determine proper base flow rates to ensure the shock works well in the heavy duty truck platform. Carli then tuned the shocks around the custom pistons based on the only thing that really matters, seat-of-the-pants feel. All King shocks are treated with shafts machined and polished from a solid piece of 17-4 Stainless. Unlike King's standard shafts, there is no coating to wear off, weather can't hurt them and if there is a small chip, you can round the edges with emery cloth to ensure the seal housing isn't damaged as they're not brittle like the stock, hardened shafts. The shocks are finished with King oil good to -55° F. Note that all King shocks are built with a plated steel body. If subjected to inclement weather for extended periods, Carli recommend wrapping your shocks in 3M to provide a moisture barrier that's replaceable.
The truck will sit 2.5" higher in the front and have more wheel travel thanks to the lighter rate Carli Coil Springs. The Adjustable Track Bar centers the front axle and Stainless Brake Lines firm up braking and ensure there is enough line for the newfound travel. To round off the front end, you'll also receive Caster Shims to tighten the steering and a fabricated, High-Clearance Bump Stop Drop to keep the springs clear from the contacting the factory bump stop. The front sway bar geometry will also receive an upgrade with your choice of Sway Bar Drop Brackets (more economical option that maintains the factory sway bar end links) or a set of Extended Sway Bar End Links, a FAR more robust option. The replacement End Links are the only option that is compatible with a snow plow bracket.
The rear can be outfitted with a replacement Full Progressive Spring Pack (reduces capacity to a "light" 3/4-ton) or factory leaf-pack modifying Progressive Add-a-Pack (eliminates the factory block and maintains payload capacity; pairs with a rear bump stop drop). This is where the F-250 and F-350 are a bit different. Since 2008, the main spring packs on these two trucks are different; the F-250 has a lighter rate spring pack than its 350 counterpart. The F-250 Add-a-Pack equipped systems are a nice improvement over stock; the F-350 with the Add-a-Pack is still very stiff in the rear as the main pack doesn't move much unless loaded. Carli recommends the Full Replacement Leaf Spring packs for both trucks but especially the F-350 given the super-stiff factory springs. If capacity is a concern, an aftermarket airbag system should be installed to compliment the Full Progressive Leaf Springs to restore the F-350 capacity. Carli recommends a system that will allow the airbags to disconnect from the lower mount during suspension cycling to ensure you're able to take advantage of all your rear suspension travel. The Full Progressive Leaf Spring Pack will shift the axle slightly forward in the wheel well to ensure maximum tire clearance for a 37" M/T at full compression.
WHEEL AND TIRE: Carli recommends 17"-18" wheels, no more than 9" wide with 5.5" of backspacing with Carli Fabricated Radius Arms or 5" Backspace with factory arms; 5" will require a bit more trimming. Tires, 37x12.5" will fit with some trimming; 35" will likely fit without trimming. The more rubber, the better the small bump compliance will be at proper inflation pressures. The ride will firm up as you go larger in wheel diameterIMPORTANT NOTES:
- WHEELS: Carli Recommends a 17"-18" Wheel, no more than 9" wide with 5"-5.5" of Backspacing on Leveling Systems
- TIRES: 35", E-Rated Tire Fitment is Recommended. Recommended unloaded Tire Pressure 45F/40R.
- RECOMMENDED CONFIGURATION: Carli Leveling Systems are Designed and Tested on Vehicles with 17"-18" Wheels with 35", E-Rated Tires. Stock wheels and tires or running a larger wheel diameter will result in a stiffer ride.
- ADD-A-PACKS Add-A-Pack Option Requires NO BLOCKS to achieve level Stance
- LEAF SPRINGS: Full Replacement Leaf Spring option requires NO BLOCKS to achieve level stance.
- ManufacturerCarli Suspension
- 2.5" Lift, Linear Rate Coil Springs
- Carli Custom Tuned King 2.5" Pintop Remote Reservoir Front Shocks
- Carli Custom Tuned King 2.5" Remote Reservoir Rear Shocks
- Stainless Steel Shock Shafts
- Reservoir Mounts
- Front Brake Lines
- Caster Correction Shims
- Adjustable Track Bar
- High Clearance Bump Stop Drops (Front)
- Your Choice of Sway Bar Drop Brackets or Replacement End Links
- Your Choice of Rear Add-A-Pack or Full Replacement Progressive Leaf Springs
- Carli's Most Popular SuperDuty System
- Outstanding Handling
- Very Comfortable On-Road Ride
- Vastly Improved Off-Road Capability
- Level Stance
- Geometrically Correct
- Shock Diameter 2.5"
- Front Lift Height 2.5"
- Tire Size Up to 37"
- Front Travel 9"
- Rear Travel 12"
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE