Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
THE MOST CAPABLE BOLT-ON SUSPENSION SYSTEM FOR YOUR DODGE RAM EVER PRODUCED!
The 3.0 series shocks included in this kit are designed for the customer who wants the ultimate suspension package. Built to support extreme conditions with outstanding street performance. This system is designed for drivability, race/chase support applications and aggressive off-road use, still rendering impeccable street characteristics and handling. This is one of the most advanced performance suspension systems available.
Carli Suspension Total Control Piston - All Dominator 3.0 suspension systems come with Carli's total control piston designs.LEAF SPRING OPTIONS:
- Standard Full Spring Pack: Capable of 15" of wheel travel | Will reduce payload capacity by 15%
- Heavy Duty Full Spring Pack: Capable of 15" of wheel travel | Designed for trucks with 1500 lbs. in bed at all times
- Extended Sway Bar End Links: Replacement end links that are built substantially stronger than factory end links and are adjustable
- Torsion Sway Bar: Complete replacement sway bar that allows axle to move freely | Best option for use with Performance 2.5 System
This is the true, Jack of all trades suspension system offering the most on-road comfort of any short-arm system in the Carli lineup. The Dominator rides better than any other system on the road while boasting off-road manners that make the truck feel half its size. This is the end of Carli's "all-around" Suspension Systems; anything above the 3.0" King will sacrifice on-road ride for off-road capability. For the customer looking for the best balance of on and off-road capability, without leaning too far in either direction, wanting to maintain the factory short arms (ability to return to stock), this system is the perfect candidate.
The Details: The Dominator is the best of Carli's short-arm, utilitarian style offerings boasting front Carli Signature tuned, King 3.0" remote reservoir shocks so large, you'll need to bore the factory spring buckets for them to cycle properly (4" hole saw included). As the old adage goes, there's no replacement for displacement. In an effort to provide you with the best product, the included shocks are by no means a standard off-the-shelf King 3.0. Carli designed a custom piston to determine proper base flow rates to ensure the shock works well in the heavy duty truck platform; then they tuned the shocks around the custom pistons based on seat-of-the-pants feel. ALL King shocks are treated with shafts machined and polished from a solid piece of 17-4 Stainless. Unlike King's standard shafts, there is no coating to wear off, weather is far less likely to hurt them and if there is a small chip, you can round the edges with emery cloth to ensure the seal housing isn't damaged as they're not brittle like the stock, hardened shafts. All King shocks are built with a plated steel body. If subjected to inclement weather for extended periods, we recommend wrapping your shocks in 3M to provide a moisture barrier that's replaceable.
Your truck will sit 2.5"-3" higher in the front (year/cab configuration dependent) with 50% more suspension travel than the factory platform thanks to the taller, lighter rate coil springs. The rear is lifted 1"-2" thanks to the included Full Progressive Leaf Pack. The Full Progressive Leaf Pack replaces the entire factory leaf spring assembly increasing travel and drastically increasing comfort throughout the entire usable travel stroke at the cost of a 15% payload reduction from a standard 2500. This payload reduction can be supplemented back to factory 3500 SRW capacity with the addition of the Long Travel Airbags for the best of both worlds; ride quality and payload capacity/load control.
When pairing added down-travel with the taller ride height, the position of the factory, front sway bar will need to be altered as well. For this, you have two options; extended, Sway Bar End Links or the replacement Torsion Sway Bar. The End links are equipped with 1/2" FK Rod-Ends and in-house machined 17-4 stainless bodies that are extended over stock to reset the sway bar engagement points. Factory pillow-bushings are re-used to assemble the sway bar to the lengthened link. Carli's optional Torsion sway bar removes the entire factory sway bar assembly replacing it with a torsion bar supported by fabricated drop brackets and delrin bushings. Fabricated sway bar arms and dual 5/8" FK heim end links round off the package. This is the single best bang for the buck, ride-quality upgrade offered by Carli Suspension (in close competition with the full progressive leaf spring upgrade).
When lifting the front end of a straight axle truck, the front axle is pulled off-center unless the proper linkages are addressed. Three inches of front lift equates to an axle shifted toward the driver's side 3/4" and back toward the cab 1/2". This system includes an Adjustable Track Bar to push the axle back toward the passenger side and provide a stronger link with less deflection for the lifted application. Carli also recommends the purchase of a set of extended control arms to shift the axle forward to its new center of travel.
Wheel and Tire: This system will fit up to a 37" tire with a set of Carli High Clearance Control Arms and Full Progressive Leaf Springs on wheels no more than 9" wide with 5.75" of backspacing. If running factory control arms or wheels; we recommend an All Terrain 35" tire. The more rubber, the better the small bump compliance will be at proper inflation pressures. The ride will firm up as you go larger in wheel diameter.IMPORTANT NOTES:
- WHEELS: Carli Recommends a 17"-18" Wheel, no more than 9" wide with 5.75" of Backspacing on Leveling Systems
- TIRES: 35", E-Rated Tire Fitment is Recommended. Recommended unloaded Tire Pressure 45F/40R
- RECOMMENDED CONFIGURATION: Carli Leveling Systems are Designed and Tested on Vehicles with 17"-18" Wheels with 37", E-Rated Tires. Stock wheels and tires or running a larger wheel diameter will result in a stiffer ride.
- FITTING 37" TIRES: 37" Tires will fit with the above wheel specifications if the system is equipped with Full Replacement Leaf Springs and Control Arms.
- LEAF SPRING OPTIONS: Carli gives you two options for rear spring packs with this system. The standard springs are a full replacement leaf spring pack that is capable of 15" of suspension travel, but will reduce payload by 15%. For those that continually carry 1500 pounds of payload, such as with a camper, Carli offers their Heavy Duty option that still maintains 15" of travel.
- ManufacturerCarli Suspension
- MPNCS-DD30-03-D | CS-DD30-03-H | CS-DD30-03-PW
- King 3.0" Remote Reservoir Front Shocks
- King 3.0" Weld-on Reservoir Rear Shocks
- Stainless Steel Shock Shafts
- Full Replacement Progressive Rear Leaf Spring Pack
- Multi-Rate Coil Springs
- Zinc Plated U-Bolts
- Your Choice of Extended Sway Bar End Links or Torsion Sway Bar
- Fabricated Shock Towers
- Limit Straps
- Adjustable Track Bar
- High Misalignment Spacers
- Reservoir Mounts
- Rear Gusset Kit
- Shock Diameter: 3.0"
- Front Lift Height: 3"
- Rear Lift Height: 1"
- Tire Size: Up to 37"
- Front Travel: 10"
- Rear Travel: 12"
- Outstanding Handling Improvement
- Most Improved Control
- Most Plush On-Road Ride
- Great Off-Road Capability
- Great Bottom Out Resistance
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE