Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
We have found that this is really THE kit for those that "use their truck as a truck." Basically, for the owner that drives his truck pretty much everyday on paved roads, and hits up some back roads and light trails on the weekends to go hunting or camping, this is the one. While it may not have the capabilities for extreme off-road use as some of Carli's other kits, the Backcountry does handle the best under the previously mentioned conditions from what we've experienced.LEAF SPRING OPTIONS:
- Built in the U.S.A. By Deaver Leaf Spring
- Smooth progressive design
- Supplied with U-bolts and hardware
- Provides 2.0" of lift
- The O.E.M. load capacity is still maintained while improved ride is achieved
- Truck with 2" block will require new blocks to achieve level stance, see notes below
- Block eliminating, Full Progressive Spring Pack
- Includes new U-Bolts and Rear Bump Stop Drops
- Provides a 1/2", rear high stance on Matching 4.5" Suspension Systems
- 37" Tire Fitment
The Super Duty Backcountry 2.0 system is designed for people seeking the best ride on and off-road quality on a budget; basically, the commuter for those that want to have a little dirt-road fun in their 8,500lb truck without losing the on-road ride quality or usability for which the truck was designed. You're no longer limited to the highway while gravel roads become uninteresting as you can drive them at speed with one hand on the wheel. Utilizing Fox 2.0" Remote Reservoir Shocks, Carli developed a tune that delivers all around comfort and ride quality designed for on-road, in town, highway, towing/hauling as well as slow to mid speed off road use. The Fox 2.0s boast extruded aluminum construction with a clear anodizing for corrosion resistance, are fully rebuildable and are built with hour-glass bushings in the rod-ends. Fox builds these shocks with their legendary red shock oil that flows well down to -55° F.
The truck will sit 4.5" higher in the front and have more wheel travel thanks to the taller, Progressive Rate Coil Springs. Radius Arm Drop Brackets reset the pivot point and keep the travel linear for the best ride while Extended Sway Bar End Links reset the sway bar engagement point. Bump Stop Drops protect the shocks from over-compressing, the Adjustable Track Bar centers the front axle and Stainless Brake Lines firm up braking and ensure there is enough line for the newfound travel. To round off the front end, you'll receive Caster Shims to tighten the steering.
The rear can be outfitted with a replacement Full Progressive Spring Pack (reduces capacity to a "light" 3/4-ton) or factory leaf-pack modifying Progressive Add-a-Pack (maintains factory payload capacity and pairs with the factory 3-5/8" block). This is where the F250 and F350 are a bit different. Since 2008, the main spring packs on these two trucks is different; the F-250 has a lighter rate spring pack than its 350 counterpart. The F-250 Add-a-Pack equipped systems are a nice improvement over stock; the F-350 with the Add-a-Pack is still very stiff in the rear as the main pack doesn't move much unless loaded. We recommend the Full Replacement Leaf Spring packs for both trucks but especially the F-350 given the super-stiff factory springs. If capacity is a concern, the Full Progressive Leaf Springs can be supplemented back to the factory capacity of a SRW F-350 with the addition of Long-Travel Airbags. The Full Progressive Leaf Spring Pack will shift the axle slightly forward in the wheel well to ensure maximum tire clearance for a 37" M/T at full compression.
If ordering this kit with an Add-a-Pack, Super Duties equipped with a 2" tall block from the factory will require the factory 3-5/8" tall Block to achieve a leveled stance with the Add-a-Pack. Part Number: 7C3Z-5598-HB, 7C3Z-5598-JB
Wheel and Tire: Carli recommends 17"-18" wheels, no more than 9" wide with 5" of backspacing with a 37", E-Rated Tire. The more rubber, the better the small bump compliance will be at proper inflation pressures. The ride will firm up as you go larger in wheel diameter.IMPORTANT NOTES:
- WHEELS Carli Recommends a 17"-18" Wheel, no more than 9" wide with 5" of Backspacing on 4.5" Lift Systems.
- TIRES: 37", E-Rated Tire Fitment is Recommended. Recommended unloaded Tire Pressure 45F/40R.
- RECOMMENDED CONFIGURATION: Carli 4.5" Systems are Designed and Tested on Vehicles with 17"-18" Wheels with 37", E-Rated Tires. Stock wheels and tires or running a larger wheel diameter will result in a stiffer ride.
- ADD-A-PACKS Super-Duties equipped with a factory 2" Block will require the 3-5/8" Factory F-350 Block [7C3Z-5598-HB, 7C3Z-5598-JB] to achieve a level stance.
- LEAF SPRINGS Full Replacement Leaf Spring Option Requires NO BLOCKS to achieve level Stance.
- DRIVELINE: If you have a 2 piece rear drive shaft, you will need to add the Carli Carrier Bearing Drop Kit separately.
- ManufacturerCarli Suspension
- Carli Custom Tuned Fox 2.0" Remote Reservoir Shocks
- Carli Multi-Rate Coil Springs
- Radius Arm Drop Bracket Kit with Dimple Die Cross Member
- Extended Sway Bar End Links
- Adjustable Track Bar
- Your Choice of Progressive Add-A-Pack or Full Progressive Spring Pack
- Front Bumpstop Drops
- Extended Braided Brake Lines
- Caster Correction Shims
- Improved Handling
- Improved Control
- Improved Off-Road Ride
- Improved On-Road Ride
- Very Controlled Off Road
- Tighter street feel Driving Characteristics, Increased Suspension Response
- Steering geometry is all within OEM specs, no additional components are necessary
- Towing/hauling capacity is the same as OEM, no reduction of capability
- Shock Diameter 2.0"
- Front Lift Height 4.5"
- Rear Lift Height 2.5"
- Tire Size Up to 37"
- Front Travel 11.5"
- Rear Travel 12"
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE