Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The Insight CTS3 by Edge Products is the most comprehensive vehicle digital gauge on the market. By plugging into the OBDII connector under the dash, the Insight is able to read and display every single parameter that is available through the OBDII. But beyond that is where it gets exciting because that's not where the Insight stops, unlike other devices on the market. By utilizing Edge's EAS (Expandable Accessory System), you're able to plug ancillary sensors into the back of the Insight in a daisy chain system to monitor limitless parameters. For instance, many diesel trucks' ECM's simply do not monitor Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT), thus a typical gauge would have no way of displaying this very important parameter. With the CTS3, you can install one of Edge's pyrometer kits. This is merely an example, but Edge has a solution for nearly every single desired parameter.
Another unique feature is the ability to control any 12 volt accessory through the CTS3 interface. Lets say you have a set of LED lights on your front bumper and a set of backup lights. Traditionally, this would mean you'd have two auxiliary switches on your dash that likely don't even match one another. With the Insight, you can maintain that sleek, factory interior and control the functions of those lights, or any other 12 volt accessory right from the screen. How cool is that? Performance testing? You bet, Edge has your back there too!
Overall, the Insight is the #1 preferred digital gauge monitor in the market today, used by daily drivers and enthusiasts everywhere. The Insight is the most comprehensive, state-of-the-art, multi-gauge touch-screen display on the market. It is an instantaneous and inexpensive alternative to bulky, analog gauges that would otherwise cost hundreds of dollars and take hours to install. This is the perfect tool for those who want to monitor their vehicle's performance and prefer not to program their vehicle, or for those who already have significant performance upgrades and want to safely monitor their vehicle's performance. Not only can the Insight monitor vehicle performance, but it can also be intelligently configured to provide audible and visual alerts to help you protect your vehicle.
- ManufacturerEdge Products
- This product will not allow for the removal or disablement of factory emissions equipment, such as EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) or DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter).
- Product is not returnable if the packaging has been opened and/or product has been installed.
- 5" fullcolor, high-resolution, swipe screen
- Custom color mixer for gauge arcs, needles, and backgrounds
- Multiple gauge screen layouts
- Fully customizable backgrounds
- Includes windshield mounting bracket
- HDMI style plug for power and linking EAS accessories
- One-touch easy menu navigation
- Notification center
- Available for 1996 and vehicles equipped with an OBDII (diagnostic) port
- Switch between US or Metric units of measure
- Comprehensive digital gauge display
- Available for 1996 and newer vehicles equipped with an OBDII port
- Compatible with other tuning devices
- Displays dozens of parameters
- Light sensitivity meter to dim screen as ambient light decreases
- Internet Updatable
- Multiple shift-on-the-fly performance tuning settings with EAS and serial to control power and control for any situation
- Log, graph, and export hundreds of parameter to track or improve performance
- Test and track performance runs such as 0-60mph, and 1/4 mile
- Razor thin display integrates into your cab seamlessly unlike other bulky monitors and busy gauge clusters.
- 5” HD screen, the largest available on the market, accommodates multiple colors and clocks at a faster frame rate than competing monitors.
- Proprietary one-touch navigation menu. Seamlessly swipe through data and check alerts with the most intuitive and improved user interface ever designed for a truck programmer/monitor
- One HDMI cable to power the monitor and link your EAS accessories as opposed to multiple inputs and bulkier cables that come standard on other devices.
- Day or night with Edge’s built in light sensitivity meter, your monitor will adjust the brightness giving you the ideal brightness while driving.
- Display hundreds of different combinations of gauges in digital or analog format in Metric or US units
- Set audible & visual alert notifications when certain parameters or temperatures are met
- Adjust the background screen, gauge arcs, keylines, and needles to virtually any color to make it your own or match your vehicle’s interior.
- EAS (Expandable Accessory System) compatible. Add additional sensors, probes, and switches and monitor them on the screen!
- Add safety by installing a backup camera. CTS3 contains a USB port and accommodates the simple install of Edge’s Backup camera.
- Your factory speedometer is no longer accurate once you add larger tires. Easily add your new tire size and display your true speed through your CTS3 Monitor.
- Ships with state-of-the-art suction cup and ability to work with Edge’s custom mounting solutions for that factory installed look.
- WiFi and Internet updatable to stay up with future feature releases never missing out on the next big thing.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Will the edge cts3 monitor work on a 2003 dodge 3500 5.9 cummins 2wheel drive?
Yes, it will work on that application. -Ben
03 5.9 cummins edge insight cts 3 what is the up date and when will it be ready thank you?
Not sure we are not Edge and have not received any update on the update from them. -Sands
Does this unit come with the required cables to plug into OBDII port? I do not see them pictured and would like to verify before purchase.?
Yes it will have the OBD2 cable and the USB cable for updates. Along with a suction cup windshield mount. -Sands
Does this work on a 2000 ram 24v cummins and does it come with the equipment for fuel psi?
It does not currently cover that application they are working on the programming. And it would not come with the sensor for fuel PSI that would have to be purchased separately. -Sands
Will this product work on a 2017 ram 1500 ecodiesel??
Does not appear that it works for that application yet per Edge's website. They keep the fitment up to date. -Sands