Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The original turbos found on the 2011-2014 6.7 Powerstrokes were known to go KABOOM. While there are numerous aftermarket upgrades out there, many are looking to merely replace this turbo with one of the more dependable factory turbos found on the 2015+ models. If you're thinking about this, you'll need other components to make this switch happen, and fortunately, our friends at No Limit have put together a complete kit that includes everything you'll need except the turbo.
- This kit does not include a coolant feed line. There are two variations depending on what turbo you will be using to retrofit. And if you're not sure, you can opt for us to send you both lines. If you choose this option and then wish to return the one line you're not using, you will be responsible for paying for any shipping charges (both original charges to you and return).
- Left Side Coolant Feed Line: When looking at the inlet / compressor housing of the turbo, the coolant feed line enters the turbo from the left side. This is most often found on turbos removed from a vehicle (original turbo on truck). For reference, the factory Ford part number is FC3Z-9U469-A.
- Right Side Coolant Feed Line: When looking at the inlet / compressor housing of the turbo, the coolant feed line enters the turbo from the right side. This is most often found on turbos purchased as just a turbo, not removed from the vehicle. For reference, the factory Ford part number is FC3Z-9U469-B.
- This kit requires custom tuning due to differences in the turbo calibrations. If you have any questions regarding whether your current tuning will support this, please contact us.
- ManufacturerNo Limit Fabrication
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE