Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
You want big power? How about a 72mm inducer Aurora 5000, well known as the A5K! The Aurora 5000 is an extreme high performance turbo charger that is great for added horsepower and torque on your 03-07 Dodge 5.9L Cummins. The 72mm inducer on the turbo is a significant jump in performance over the stock charger. This turbo has the capability to reach over 850hp with supporting fuel modifications and aggressive tuning.
Aurora 5000 Turbocharger System for 03-07 Dodge 5.9L Cummins, includes all necessary hardware for a smooth installation.
This turbo is not the ideal choice for towing heavy loads, however, many customers have positive feedback about daily driving with this turbo.
Complete with all hardware, 4-inch down pipe, 5 to 4-inch reducer boot and 3.5-inch compressor discharge pipe, Boost levels of 70 PSI are possible with this turbo. NOTE: Recommended use of head studs with this turbo kit
Aurora 5000 Turbocharger System will include all necessary hardware for a smooth installation. This turbo is not the ideal choice for towing heavy loads, however can be used in most cases for daily driving and moderate towing. The turbo comes complete with all hardware, 4-inch down pipe, 5 to 4-inch reducer boot and 3.5-inch compressor discharge pipe, Boost levels of 70 PSI are possible with this turbo. NOTE: Recommended use of head studs with this turbo kit
RECOMMENDED ADD-ON PARTS - With the installation of an upgraded turbo, such as this Aurora 5000, we highly recommend also upgrading the exhaust manifold. Besides the simple fact that there is no better time to do so because the turbo will be off, there are many performance advantages, as well. The higher flowing exhaust manifold will assist the turbo to light sooner and provide more boost/air flow throughout the entire RPM range due to a reduction in the factory bottlenecked manifold. And quite simply, the line of ATS turbos are originally designed and tested with one of their Pulse Flow manifolds installed, so you will receive the maximum gain by installing as a package. Also, the multi-piece design provides an area for expansion/contraction to occur, which will nearly eliminate the possibility of a cracked manifold, which leads to a serious performance disadvantage. Finally, this manifold is built with a pre-threaded port making the installation of a pyrometer thermocouple a breeze.
- ManufacturerATS Diesel Performance
- Ability to support 850hp
- More efficient and powerful torque curve
- Designed for street/drag strip/sled pulling performance
- Lower EGTs under higher horsepower applications
- Reduces turbo "bark" due to ported compressor housing design
- Great performance gains
- Perfect for high HP applications
- Great for racing and competition
- Aurora 5000 (approx. 95 lbs./per min)
- Capable of 330hp over stock turbocharger
- Competition performance while maintaining the ability to still be relatively streetable
- Lower EGT's
- Vast increase in horsepower and torque
- Billet Compressor wheel: 71mm inducer (2.8 in) - 7 Blade
- Billet Compressor wheel: 100mm exducer - 14 Blade
- Turbine wheel: 83mm inducer - 10 Blade
- Turbine wheel: 74mm exducer - 10 Blade
- A/R housings: .76, .85, 1.0, or 1.10
- T3 exhaust flange
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE