Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $199
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
AFE ATLAS Series 5 DPF back exhaust kit from AFE!
OE Fit: OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time.
Specially Formed End Connection: A specially formed end connection was designed which helps the exhaust system attach directly to the DPF.
Flow and Performance: This Atlas exhaust system is constructed of 5" mandrel bent aluminized steel tubing for maximum flow. Smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's.
Optional Exhaust Tips: The ATLAS Series is available in three configurations. You can opt to purchase without an exhaust tip, or you can upgrade to a massive 7" black powdercoated stainless steel tip, or a 7" polished T304 stainless tip. Choose from the options below.
Simple Installation: All systems use factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation.
Note: Fits 160.5" 160" Wheel-Base
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in their Corona, California manufacturing facility.
- MPN49-02039 | 49-02039-B | 49-02039-P
- Constructed from 100% MIG-welded 5" mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing
- Uses high quality band clamps and OE-style bayonet hangers
- Utilizes all factory mounting locations to provide a quick, hassle-free installation
- A specially formed end connection attaches directly to the DPF
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE