Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
AFE Large Bore-HD Series 5 DPF back exhaust kit from AFE!
OE Fit: OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time.
Specially Formed End Connection: A specially formed end connection was designed which helps the exhaust system attach directly to the DPF.
Flow and Performance: This Large Bore-HD exhaust system is constructed of 5" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. Smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's.
Optional Exhaust Tips: The Large Bore-HD Series is available in three configurations. You can opt to purchase without an exhaust tip, or you can upgrade to a massive 6" black powdercoated stainless steel tip, or a 6" polished T304 stainless tip.
Simple Installation: All systems use factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation.
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in their Corona, California manufacturing facility.
- MPN49-42039 | 49-42039-B | 42039-P
- Constructed from 100% MIG-welded 5" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing
- Uses high quality band clamps and OE-style bayonet hangers
- Utilizes all factory mounting locations to provide a quick, hassle-free installation
- A specially formed end connection attaches directly to the DPF
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE