Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $199
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Are you ready for a direct bolt-on turbocharger for increased performance for your stock to moderately modified Common Rail Cummins? If so, the 60mm BladeRunner turbo from AFE is what you've been asking for!
Direct Replacement: This turbo can be installed on 2003-2007 model years as a direct, bolt-on replacement. All connections to the vehicle are compatible with the OE geometry, resulting in a quick and reliable connection.
Compressor: The housing utilizes OE inlet and outlet. A wastegate actuator is mounted to the integrated cast bracket and comes preset to factory setting.
Optional Turbine Exhaust Elbow: Many times, the factory turbine elbow is cracked or forged to the factory turbo and is not able to be transferred to a new turbo. Or possibly, you have an inoperable exhaust brake that is installed in this position. Either way, we offer this optional replacement elbow if yours is in need of replacement.
- Dimensions20 4 12
- AFE in house testing produced a max gain of +10 horsepower and +28 lbs. x ft. of torque, verified by their in house dyno
- Stock Replacement with no core charge
- A direct bolt-on replacement; all connections to the vehicle are compatible with the OE geometry
- Additional fueling is not required
- Wastegate actuator is included, comes preset to factory specifications
- 2-Year Warranty
- Compressor Inducer - 60 mm /Trim: 48
- Compressor Exducer - 87 mm
- Turbine Inducer - 68 mm
- Turbine Exducer - 58 mm
- Turbine Housing: 12 CM2
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE