Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
This system is from the selector valve forward to retain both tanks.
System installs from the selector valve forward so it still uses both tanks, and comes with everything needed to install including the hardline regulated return, this is a COMPLETE fuel system. This system DELETES the fuel bowl and gets rid of the pesky leaks associated with the stock fuel bowl and has way better filtration. This system will support anything from stock up to a 250/200 injector or 550-600RWHP. If wanting to run larger, then pressure needs to be monitored to ensure proper pressures are maintained. This system uses a pre-pump screen filter that is serviceable before the pump to maximize flow to the pump and prevent starvation at the pump. From there it goes through a water separator filter then the final filter to prevent any contaminants getting to you engine!
- Draw straw pictured is not used on the OBS system
- Turbo will have to be removed/slid over to get the drivers side higher flowing fitting in the head on the 94-97 trucks.
- This fuel pump SHOULD NOT BE LOUD, if you find after installation that the pump is noisy it is more than likely a restriction pre-pump causing it. These trucks are 20+ years old and the issue with their old fuel tanks can cause restrictions making the pump noisy. The issues can be, but are not limited to, the fuel selector valve not functioning fully and or the in tank pick up becoming clogged/broken.
- ManufacturerIrate Diesel Performance
- IDP 304 Stainless Steel Mounting Bracket
- Deatsch Werks Pump
- Parker Hose from Selector Valve to Motor Back to Selector Valve
- IDP Regulated Return System
- Wiring Harness
- Plug for Valley
- Parker Fittings
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Does the irate obs electric fuel system kit come with the necessary filters or are those sold separately??
Does this delete the banjo bolt pump and fuel filter in the valley of the enguine and if so does it come with a plug for the hole of the machanical pump? Also I have a 97 7.3l power stroke with a mechanical lift pump?
Yes this will eliminate the factory pump and include all hardware needed.
Where do you find extra filters for it?
Should be able to find replacements at any autoparts store they are not a special filter and will cross reference with many others. Just copy the part numbers off them and take them in.
I have a few questions i was hoping you could answer actually. I want my 97 powerstroke to be in the 400-450 horsepower and 900-1000 ft-lb range so will this fuel pump support that level of power? Another question, will I be able to retain my fuel bowl or does this replace that as well??
That will eliminate the factory fuel bowl yes. Should not have any issues supplying fuel for that much power.
Can you please send me the installation instructions...?
Installation instructions can be found on the manufactures page at www.iratediesel.com
I tried to download the installation instructions off of Irate Diesels webpage. There is a link but it says ""page not found""...?
Sent you the instructions.
What is the difference between the irate fuel system and the driven diesel fuel system that is offered? Are they both complete kit or is the irate fuel system missing pieces to be a complete system?
Both of those are complete kits. You couldn't go wrong with either one both will do a great job.
Do we need to also install upgraded banjo bolts with the kit??
No, this kit is a complete kit that includes everything you need for installation.