Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
This kit is available both with red intercooler pipes, or black.
Flow and Performance: The intercooler tubes are constructed of 3" mandrel bent aluminum tubing for maximum flow then powder-coated wrinkle-black or red for heat and corrosion resistance. The smooth bends and larger diameter tubing allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's.
Installation is a snap: Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes constant tension, spring loaded, T-bolt clamps for a leak-free seal and heavy-duty 5-PLY couplings for strength. These intercooler tubes fit OEM or aFe's upgraded intercooler (PN: 46-20062).
aFe Badging: Unique laser-cut aFe Power logo plates are welded-on for an aggressive style.
- MPN46-20064-R | 46-20064-B
- Replacement tubes for both hot and cold side of the intercooler
- Constructed out of 3" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing
- Powder-coated wrinkle-black or red for heat resistance and long-life
- Includes high-temp couplings and stainless steel T-bolt clamps
- Couplings constructed out of heavy-duty high-temp 5-PLY polyester for heat-resistance and durability
- Constant tension T-bolt clamps for a tight and secure installation
- Uses all factory mounting locations and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
- Bolt-on Kit fits OEM and aFe's upgraded intercooler (P/N: 46-20062)
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
Will this work with with the banks high ram air intake manifold ??
The high ram yes it should fit just fine. The monster ram though will not.
I wanted to confirm that this kit "AFE BLADERUNNER 3" INTERCOOLER TUBE KIT 94-02 5.9L DODGE CUMMINS" fits the original OEM intercooler setup on a 1994 dodge 12v 5.9 cummings?
Yes, this kit fits the OEM intercooler. -MC