Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Tested and proven by our friends at AFE to increase your horsepower and torque over your stock exhaust.
This Mach Force-Xp exhaust system is 100% hand MIG-welded and Constructed from 4" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. The smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's. A mitered merge collector is also incorporated to eliminate dead space that can cause turbulence and hinder flow. This system uses all factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation. Includes OE-style bayonet hangers which are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions.
- MPN49-43065-P | 49-43065-B
- +8 horsepower and +11 lbs. x ft. of torque over the stock exhaust system verified by AFE on thier in house dyno. Click HERE for the results.
- Constructed from 4" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow
- Includes your choice of dual side exit 6" matte-black or polished stainless steel clamp-on tips with a laser-cut stainless steel AFE power plate
- Utilizes all factory mounting locations to provide a quick, hassle-free installation
- Intercooling tailpipes are used to reduce exhaust gas temperatures
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE