Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $199
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Keep a close eye on the vital parameters of your Cummins with this 3 gauge pillar kit from Auto Meter.
This kit comes with everything you need to monitor you boost pressure and EGT's (Exhaust Gas Temperatures). Whether your Cummins is bone stock or loaded with performance accessories monitoring your engines vitals will help prevent costly damaged and optimize your performance.
Spek Pro Gauges - Born on the ovals of NASCAR and refined on road courses and drag strips around the world, Spek Pro gauges are the most advanced instruments ever conceived. Bright 7 color LED lighting, configurable warning points, and peak recall make sure you stay focused on the task at hand. Pro Control outputs allow the gauges to control nearly any vehicle function at predetermined points. The digital stepper motor design and motorsport grade sending units provide superior accuracy.
Boost Gauge - Monitoring your boost levels will help you accurately determine where your powerband is, which in return will better assist you while towing heavy loads or mastering long grades. In many situations if your boost levels are up it will keep your exhaust gas temperature at a minimum. Boost gauge range 0-60 PSI.
Pyrometer Gauge - There are few thing that will damage your engine faster than high exhaust gas temperatures. The pyrometer gauge will prevent damage from happening by warning you when your EGT gets to high. It can also be used as a guide to optimize your fuel economy. Pyrometer gauge range 0‚°F-2000‚°F.
Transmission Temperature Gauge - Your transmission is the lifeline in your truck and whether you're hauling heavy loads or have performance adders monitoring this temperature is crucial to its performance. Having the ability to keep a close eye on this will prevent high temperatures that can cause premature transmission failures. Transmission temperature gauge range 100‚°F-300‚°F.
- ManufacturerAuto Meter
- MPNP73000 | P73001
- Kits include mounting solution, gauges, sensors and wiring necessary for installation
- User-selectable LED background color in Red, Blue, Green, White, Magenta, Yellow or Orange)
- Adjustable brightness for optimal visibility in day and night conditions.
- No separate control module or laptop required program each instrument simply using the 3 buttons on the dial.
- Gauge dial and bezel combinations specifically tuned to complement your factory instruments and interior.
- Patented design provides the largest viewable dial available in a 2-1/16" gauge for at a glance readings!
- User programmable "High" and "Low" Alarm settings for improved driver notification and advanced Pro-Control to control auxiliary devices.
- Gauge readings you can trust - Precision 280 degree brushless stepper motor gauge movements and state of the art solid state sending units provide unsurpassed accuracy.
- Innovative thread on bracket and plug in harness makes installation simple
Click HERE for installation instructions
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE