Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Nearly every Duramax has a wheel hop issue right off of the factory floor. Even under stock power levels this wheel hopping can cause extremely costly repairs, including broken driveshafts, broken axle pinion yokes, premature u-joint failure and wearing of suspension components. On top of these issues anytime the wheel hops, it is not touching the pavement. If it is not touching the pavement, you're not getting traction!
Longhorn Fab Shop has created a simple, professional grade solution to the problem. These traction bars are strong enough for dedicated sled pullers and drag racers. Whether you drive your truck to watch the competition, or trailer it in because you ARE the competition you'll love the strength, design, adjustability, and ease of installation.
For owners of short bed vehicles, the bars measure out to 72" center hole to center hole, where long box owners will receive 86" bars.
- ManufacturerLonghorn Fab Shop
- MPN200909-SB | 200909-LB
- Massive 2" steel bars are HEAVY DUTY and twice the thickness of their standard bars.
- Nylon injected, oil impregnated races designed for BAJA trucks and NASCAR provide long, service free, and rattle free life.
- Length provides perfect functionality and looks.
- NO welding required.
- Comes standard with Professional Grade brackets, where this is optional on Longhorn's entry level traction bar kits.
- Installs with simple hand tools.
- All Grade 8 hardware.
- All brackets are laser cut and CNC bent to guarantee a perfect fit every time.
- Turnbuckle design allows for easy alignment of heim joints and brackets.
- Completely adjustable for suspension preloading without removing the bars.
- Designed to take all of the abuse you can throw at them.
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA!
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE