Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
ARB's 63 Quart Fridge Freezer is the best upgrade you'll find from a standard cooler. Unlike other 12 volt coolers, this unit is an actual refrigerator/freezer with a fully functional set of temperature controls to keep all your snacks, food, and drinks cold no matter the ambient conditions. Powered by either AC power (at home) or DC power (in your rig) this Fridge Freezer is a must have for any serious roadie.
The ARB Fridge Freezer is packed full of an assortment of features that--once you've picked one up--will keep you from ever switching back to a plain-jane ice cooler. The unit includes two power cords, one for AC operation at home (120v) and one for DC operation in your vehicle (12/24v). If you're planning on keeping the fridge as a full time unit in your rig, you can grab the ARB Fridge Freezer Wiring Kit which has 20ft of wire to reach from the fridge to your battery as well as a screw in DC port. Additionally ARB offers a Fridge Freezer Slide that lets you easily pack and access your Fridge Freezer from the back of your rig.
- Dimensions17 inch (H) x 17.7 inch (W) x 33.3 inch (D)
- 100% CFC free-low amp draw-ice free operation.
- Three year warranty.
- Powder coated zinc steel cabinet shell. Zinc steel provides excellent corrosion resistance.
- Recessed powdered coated steel fixed carry handles.
- Two piece injection molded lid, UV stable.
- Convenient on/off power indicator-integrated battery protection system (12/24v DC)
- Solar panel and generator compatible.
- Deep storage capacity for large upright bottles.
- User friendly, forward facing thermostat control.
- Built-in 12, 24 and 120 volt facility, making it ideal for use as a second fridge.
- Rounded corners and edges to protect vehicle upholstery.
- Fully removable lid and basket for easy access and cleaning.
- Ventilation grills allow operation even in the most confined cargo areas-user friendly, right angled plug-in point from cord to fridge.
- Operates at extreme angles (up to 30°) without affecting operation or reliability
- Average DC power consumption: 0.7 to 2.3 amp hr. An optional transit bag is available to aid with insulation and protect your fridge from inevitable scrapes and dents. Technical-recessed front mounted digital control panel.
- Internal led cabinet light.
- Separate dairy/fruit compartment.
- Interior drain plug.
- Unique stainless steel detent hinge with quick release mechanism.
- Integrated battery protection system (12/24v DC).
- Integrated power system.
- No external power transformers required to operate the fridge on 12v DC, 24v DC or 110v AC*. The duty time and amp draw will be determined by the ambient temperature. Where practical and possible, bring the freezer fridge to the required temperature where a limitless power source is available.
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
Added To Cart
ARB 63 Quart Classic Series Fridge Freezer 10801602