Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
The ARB Simpson III Rooftop Tent will provide the ultimate in ease and convenience when traveling. Unfolding in minutes, a rooftop tent provides sleeping quarters off the ground, protected from the elements. Spacious and comfortable, all bedding can remain inside the tent during the journey, freeing up vital storage space in the vehicle, and allowing the tent to be quickly and easily packed away.
The ARB Rooftop Tent can be mounted to an ARB touring style rack or any flat roof bar system with 95lb kinetic load rating.
Requires $100 Freight Charge.
- Dimensions55" W x 94.50" L x 51" H | 171 Lbs
- Series III Tent Incorporates an Updated Design and New Materials for Better Strength, Rigidity and Water Resistance
- Manufactured from High Quality, Poly/Cotton Fabric
- Incorporates Oxford Polyester Flysheet, with Excellent Water Shedding Ability
- Sturdy Aluminum Retractable Ladder
- High Density Bonded Chip Foam Mattress with Removable Cover for Increased Comfort and Durability
- Incorporates Pull Out Veranda and Optional Zip-On Annex
- Insect Screened Windows and Door
- UV Stabilized Laminated PVC Cover
- Bungee Cord System to Assist When Closing
- Easily Mounted to ARB's Purpose Designed Roof Rack
- Can be Configured to Unfold off Either the Side (Shown) or Off the Rear of the Vehicle
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Questions
would this work on the roof of a 2011 F250 4 door??
These tents are not vehicle specific, so if you can mount it, it'll work! -Ben