Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $199
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
We all know that the 6.0L's have notorious issues with failure of the EGR coolers. For many, the first response is to "delete it." However, this option doesn't work for everyone, as it eliminates emissions systems that are required to pass an emissions test.
To avoid these issues, AFE has released their upgraded round EGR cooler for 2003 and some early 2004 6.0L Powerstrokes. This EGR Cooler is a 100% NEW unit, not remanufactured, thus does NOT require your core to be returned. The cooler utilizes larger than OE diameter tubes with a thicker wall to reduce clogging, extend life, and resist failure. The unit is TIG welded and pressure tested at the factory.
New Construction - AFE EGR coolers are constructed from new stainless steel components. All connections are welded, not brazed, for reliability
Direct-Flow Design - 7-large diameter flow-through tubes resist clogging, resulting in extended life of the cooler. The heat exchanger tube wall thickness is more than twice as thick as the OE unit.
- Dimensions26 4 5
- Constructed out of stainless steel tubing for corrosion resistance
- 100% hand TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability
- Thick-wall heat exchanger tubes
- Direct-flow design to reduce clogging
- Fully pressure tested
- Silicone hose designed for longer service life and improved sealing
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE