Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100
No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373
Choose from a 4", 5", or no rear block kit to achieve your preferred stance. Notice: Some F250/350s come equipped from the factory with a 3-3/4" rear block and do not require a rear block kit to achieve a more level stance. If a more tail high stance is preferred, choose the 5" rear block option. Otherwise, the 4" block is the default.
Get next level performance from your Ford Super Duty with the BDS 2.5" coilover conversion system without adding a ton of lift. These new systems convert the standard front coil springs over to FOX 2.5 remote reservoir coilovers for vastly improved dampening capability and performance across any terrain.
The kit includes new coilover mounts bolt into the factory coil buckets for easy installation and allow the addition of an auxiliary FOX 2.0 shock in the stock location. Upper ball joint alignment cams are used to correct the positioning of the factory radius arms and paired with the heavy adjustable track to reposition the front axle under the truck. Along with sway bar relocation brackets and brake line brackets, this kit uses a 4" replacement lift block and u-bolt kit to net a level stance with room for 35" tires. Take your Super Duty to the next level with BDS Suspension and FOX.
Up the ante for improved performance from your late model Super Duty with BDS Suspension and FOX.IMPORTANT NOTES
- For Diesel models without top mounted overload rear springs
- Models equipped with a 3-3/4" rear block from the factory do not require a rear block kit in order to achieve a more level stance.
- For a more tail-high stance, substitute the standard 4" block with a 5" rear block kit
- ManufacturerBDS Suspension
- 35" x 12.50 w/17 x 9 and 5" back spacing
- 35" x 12.50 w/18 x 9 and 5" back spacing
- 35" x 12.50 w/20 x 9 and 5" back spacing
Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
NO VIDEOS AVAILABLE